Faith Boot in a Size 10UK Auction Alert!!!!

barney15c

There are a pair of what suspiciously look like a pair of Faith Ankle boots 4 inch heel in a rare Size 10UK (More like a Size 9 from what I have heard about Faith Shoes).

They look like a pair I had recently.

Starting at £1.00 with no reserve - nothing to do with me, just pointing it out to other forum members.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2886286678&category=53555

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I've got a pair of them in size 10 but I would certainly describe them as a size 9. I bought mine from a market stall in Nuneaton for £10 last year. - Bargain :D See they've reached £10.50 on the auction.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Barney for alerting me to those size 10 boots, and to those who commented on them. I'm pleased to say that I was the winning bidder (£56 incl. P&P) and I've got them on as I write! They turned out to be Faith's "Skye" model. They were worth the money to me, because Faith stopped making size 10 ladies' footwear a year or two ago, and therefore I had recently in desperation bought a pair of the same "Skye" boots new from Faith in their (now largest) size 9, but as they run small, they were really impossibly tight, even with stretching. Therefore it's great to have another larger pair in the same style that actually fit! So again, many thanks to Barney and everyone! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

No problem mate - glad to have been able to help :D I got two pairs off Size 10's of ebay about 3 or 4 months ago but sadly for me being a Sz10 meant they were too tight - I was absolutely gutted as they were fantastic boots. :D Still they went to a good home as another forum member (Richie) bought them off me for what I paid and from what he told me - he was well chuffed. I think that Faith not only shouldnt have discontinued their 10's but should have extended it to UK11 !!!!! As they really are fine boots. I would have killed for a pair of Sabrina's that would have fitted me!!! :rofl: Anyway glad you got them!!!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!