Money Magazine June 2014 Page 68

There is a picture of fantastic looking heels on that page. Does anyone know who makes them and what they are called? I would post a pic but I need to study up on how to do that. Thanks

Here's a link

http://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/201406_cou_a.jpg?w=560

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

There is a picture of fantastic looking heels on that page. Does anyone know who makes them and what they are called? I would post a pic but I need to study up on how to do that. Thanks

Here's a link

http://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/201406_cou_a.jpg?w=560

Hey WarrenB, thanks for the picture - those are some nice shoes!  As for turning that scene into a digitized picture, just print that webpage out on color (either in black/white or in color if you prefer) and then use a scanner that is compatible with your computer (I use an HP - or Hewlett-Packard - Scanjet 8270 model).  Just scan the picture onto a flash/bus drive and you have your picture file that you can send to us next time!  Now if you want to keep your pictures for everyone else to see, then go to fotki - they are great!

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

Thanks for the info. I'd like to know who makes them, I'd like a pair.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 3 weeks later...