Mixed Feeling

newguy

Is it normal to have mixed feeling. I saw several women yesterday in heels they were just basic and I melted. I want to basic like red blue nude and black 4in. I dont want to destroy the image of women in heels. Here lately I seen fewer and fewer women heels and going for the boyish look. Do women find men in heels sexy or do they throw up in their mouths. I have tried many time to get out there and wear them. Heart racing sweat and voices in my head I just chicken out. I dont know maybe I am over analyzing and putting to much thought into the what the world thinks instead of doing what I want. Sorry if I rambling on bout nonsense. Its a rush to wear heels out.

I'm not sure what you mean about "destroy[ing] the image of women in heels." You couldn't do that if you wanted to. This is not about them, this is about you. I can tell you from personal experience that most of the world doesn't even notice what you're wearing. The other major part may notice, but doesn't care. What they WILL notice is how you carry yourself, and how put together you look. If you act confidently, people will react much more positively.

My advice is to start small. Wear some short heels underneath bootcut pants. I will attach a picture of a couple of my "starter heels." I wore these for the better part of a year before moving on to higher heels.  Do not wear 4+ inch stilettos out your first time, because you probably will look like an idiot. Walking across a parking lot is a whole lot different than walking across your living room. I still, to this day, get reminded of this fact when I get new shoes.

Check yourself in the mirror before you step out. If you think you don't look good, then you probably don't. Check other threads about what looks good with heels on guys. Hint: It's probably not Levi's loose-fit men's jeans. This has been a topic of discussion many times.

So good luck to you, get yourself a pair of somewhat high heeled clogs, boots, or even these new-fangled wedge sneakers, and give it a whirl!

post-19325-0-52818800-1401793377_thumb.j

Good advice from Mr. Mlroseplant…  Start "slow" and go from there..  Wearing heels is fun, I do it all the time and have done it for years.  Take care…  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Yes mr miroseplant has excellent advise. It takes alot of confidence to to do what you guys do. I have alot of respect for the guys here and reading the forms they came along way. I hope to be there one day. I bought a nude round toe 3in from payless and seem to do ok. I also bought 4in platform and one inch makes a big difference. I am gonna continue to wear 3in until I feel comfortable to move higher. I really enjoy reading ur stories and you guys offer alot of really good advice. By the way what goes with nude color.

Agreed, Mlroseplant's perspective is pretty darn good.

You know, even though I am all about tall pumps, I bet that I would get out of the house in heels more often if I had a pair of the wedge heeled sneakers that he mentions in the post.  Has anybody found anything decent that has sizes as large as 12W?

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Agreed, Mlroseplant's perspective is pretty darn good.

You know, even though I am all about tall pumps, I bet that I would get out of the house in heels more often if I had a pair of the wedge heeled sneakers that he mentions in the post.  Has anybody found anything decent that has sizes as large as 12W?

Best,

Larry

Payless had some recently. 

http://www.payless.com/womens-immerse-high-top-wedge-sneaker/73826.html?dwvar_73826_color=tan#start=24

But sadly, they seem to be out of stock.  I got the last pair of 13's in our area and am glad they were there after being told by a male associate over the phone they were gone.  The second try with a female SA saved them.  I wore them for about 8 hours one day around the house.  Next...

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Payless had some recently. 

http://www.payless.com/womens-immerse-high-top-wedge-sneaker/73826.html?dwvar_73826_color=tan#start=24

But sadly, they seem to be out of stock.  I got the last pair of 13's in our area and am glad they were there after being told by a male associate over the phone they were gone.  The second try with a female SA saved them.  I wore them for about 8 hours one day around the house.  Next...

Thanks!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!