Be The Best Around

BTBAIHeels

Hey guys and galls or every one that reads these in general. As you can tell I am new also around here like new guy, so with that I would like to thank all of you wonderful people for accepting me(hopefully) into this AWESOME form! For now I am going to leave out specifics, but I will tell you I am alike all the men here who like heels. Thanks again! Also I want anyone to start guessing how old I am (I am not < 10 or > 25)

I would go with 14 . Because you like video games , computers and bikes. My son is that age and he is into the same things.I was around that age when put on my first pair of heels. I would like to welcome you and hope you have fun in here. There are a lot of great people in here. 

Welcome to HHP.

We are all heel lovers here. Many of us could be your grandfather as we are much older that you are.

We all hope that your love of heels continues, through out you life. Don't get discouraged by a heckler or two. We've all been through this, as we are males that like wearing heels.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hey bluejay, thanks for the words of awesomeness, i loved reading your stories in the past amd now I can actually interact. Any of you may be old, but the only thing that matters is the liking of heels.