Walk in 7" heels.

I didn't think it was possible but now I can stand and even walk a little bit in my 7 inch heels.

A lot of foot-training in ballet heels helped me and my 6-inchers are nearly worn out.

I will buy another pair, perhaps boots, and in the spring I will try to walk in the garden. :D

The price? My back hurts like h....!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

/Vanity

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Practice, practice, practice. I've been practicing for almost two years and I am still not able to walk far while wearing 7" heels. Two of my three pair of 7" heels are my avitar ( <------- )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

B R A V O ! QUITE the accomplishment! I can walk in my 6.25" and walk a bit in my ballets, but 7"ers??? If you don't mind my asking what size shoe do you wear? Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i had been parcticing for few months and even almost evryday at least 2 minutes, the pain is less at everytime, but recently i got some hurt in my heel of my feet and im not sure if is becasue of this shoes or i am exercising by hiking too much in my normal life, anyone had an injury from this kind of shoes?

V. Morpho

Well, I have a pair now, black patent 7 inch heels. Walking is not easy. I do okay in the red 6.5 inchers I have, but that's for practicing. I think that if it were not for good balance I'd have bruises. But thankfully, I only injure myself when wearing runners. Go figure. My one issue with seven inch heels is that they are not so easy to get o9n. once they are on, they fit great, my feet can shape to them with ease. But getting the heel of my foot past the back of the shoe when the shoes are still new, well, it's a bit of a struggle some days. I'll get around to walking in them and doing a video file one day. A bit more practice first, I think. I've been busy and negligent of late and need to get back to a good standing before I master them.

Laurie you said

My one issue with seven inch heels is that they are not so easy to get o9n. once they are on, they fit great, my feet can shape to them with ease. But getting the heel of my foot past the back of the shoe when the shoes are still new, well, it's a bit of a struggle some days.

Have you tried a shoe horn to push your feet into the shoe?

And

'll get around to walking in them and doing a video file one day. A bit more practice first, I think.

Is there any chance this might mean a diary again for when you practice in your 6 1/2 inchers and 7 inchers?

Hope so.

Jeff

Diary? Probably not. But a report, certainly. As for a shoe horn... I've always thought that if the shoe fits, you don't need one. I think it is just about breaking them in. I've come up with an interesting exercise that might help people work up the heel heights. I decided to put on my 6.5 inch red pumps today, and walking is fine, though my knees bend just a little bit. But If you stand near something like a table or dresser, and place a few fingers on it to steady yourself, you can extend your legs until they are straight with your feet flat on the ground. For me, no pain when doing this. I can't say others would avoid it. I can say that it might be a means of stretching out tendons and such without strain, since you are distributing some of the weight to your arm, down through your fingers and into the object you're pressing against. If it works for 6.5 inchers I'll have to try it with 7 inchers once I find out where I packed them in my recent move. Only 4 or 5 boxes to choose from. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found that practice is the key, I wear heels for a good hour a day and usually start with a pair of 6 inchers, well they were advertised 6" heels but as I take a size 81\2 to 9 Uk I buy size 10 in 6" heels, that then puts the heel supplied upto about 61\2" if not slightly higher. I spend about 20mins in them before getting my 7 inchers outm same story as with the six, heel measures around 71\2 to 73\4" depending on style. fantastic! I can walk and stand in them for hours once I have got them on just right. The pain comes when you take them off and straighten the foot, the extacy is putting them on again :). I have now even mastered ballet boots, at one time wore them so long walking I rubbed the skin off the fronts of my toes. Had to give them a rest for some weeks :o. Patience and practice, lots of it. I also love to walk out in the country in my 51\2" to 6" heels but alas such heels are not designed for street wear and the heel tips wear down VERY quickly, anybody any advice?

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a similar, but this time platform-based, extreme shoe.

I think they're works of art, but obviously designed purely for fetishism. I don't think I'd ever convince she who must be obeyed into liking them, so I won't even raise the subject with her....

Posted Image

Wow! Never seen anything like that before, they look like they should have a hospital bed attatched to them. They dont look very comfy do they? Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?