Going To The Dentist In These

Ive worn heels to tje dentist before. Just I would share todays boot. BTW, these are the ones our friend had on the other day. She liked them but thought they were very hiz

post-2198-0-67565400-1400607217_thumb.jp

Ah… a little something to keep the trip to the dentist from being a boring experience.  :penitent:

I've worn thigh boots with 5" stilettos to the dentist several times and gotten no reaction from the dentist or the staff.  That almost made the visit boring.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

In the chair. Dont think anyone noticed. Went to the parts store after to a part for the refrigerator and ran into a guy that lives next door to someone I work with. He made a comment the she tells him everything going on at work. I did notice he made a point to watch me walk out. Oh well.

post-2198-0-54545400-1400695904_thumb.jp

Last time I went to the dentist, I wore my bumming around clogs, 4 1/2" heels. I don't see how nobody noticed, but nobody reacted. Also, if I can wear heels to the union hall and get by with it unscathed, I think you're probably ok with your colleague's neighbor. I wouldn't worry too much.

I wore these Aerosoles sandals to the dentist last week, had an anklet on too!   No one said a word, but the receptionist lady, who always wears "cute" shoes, obviously noticed my sandals.  sf

post-230-0-15293100-1400847221_thumb.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

SF, those sandals look fabulous on you! I didn't know you got them. I saw them on the Aerosoles web site, but they look much better on you than just in the illustration. Did your wife get a matching pair?

I wish they had a thong instead of the strap across the toes, though. But still they look great.

Maybe I should go into dentistry to have patients like you? LOL

Steve