A Woman Had My Boots On Yesterday

She is a friend of ours. In fact she lived with us for over a year. Even though she is only a few years younger than me at 44, she is our adoptive daughter. Anyway, she was back in our bedroom yesterday and my boots my very hi boots that I have been wearing to work were out. She saw them and had to put them on. Well her size 6 and my 9 did not match up and of course since she is the same size as my wife she was asking why they were so big. She said she loved them but they were very hi. My wife told her she was putting them on ebay for someone. I dont think my wife was too happy. she has to know I wear heels because I have had them on around her. I would think she would put it together that they were mine. did I tell ya she loved the boots!

I must admit that it was very cool when a gal asked to try on my heels at a Halloween party once. That was several years ago before I was more open with my heels. Would have been cool if you could have just said they were your boots. Cool experience regardless. Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

We had an Idaho day event at work on Saturday and one of the girls tried on my 6'' suede platforms which I had with me. I was wearing my 5'' lace up black stilettos at the time. She looked great I them ad we are the same size! 

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I almost said they were mine. I dont think my wife would have been happy. I was at a halloween party years ago. I had on pumps. I traded pumps with this girl that was there. Pretty cool.

Oh, wow, International Day Against Homophobia.  Very cool!  Even more cool that Foxyheel's Idaho Day event was at a workplace.  Very, very cool, indeed.

Heck, I was on my cell phone and barely awake.  Please excuse my lack of Googlization. :-)

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

It was a great day, everybody was very supportive and we did our best to promote LGBT issues. Our senior officers are very good and want everyone to be able to attend work comfortable with who they are and what they wear. we had a dress up day and lots of the ladies also came in gorgeous outfits and super high heels. Most people are aware I wear heels but had never seen me in my stilettos as they are not practical for every day wear at work as I wear a uniform/ have to conform to dress standards.

'How the hell do you walk in those' was the most common phrase I heard all day.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Oh, wow, International Day Against Homophobia.  Very cool!  Even more cool that Foxyheel's Idaho Day event was at a workplace.  Very, very cool, indeed.

Heck, I was on my cell phone and barely awake.  Please excuse my lack of Googlization. :-)

Best,

Larry

No problem. I could have told you the answer but I thought it would be better to let you discover it for yourself. Good going! Well done!

Steve