My 014 Outings

w6ish

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic experience W6, and thanks for sharing. If you had been timid, that never would have happened. Nice outcome! Makes all the butterflies in the stomach seem worthwhile!

My guess is that the woman was not only attracted to your heels and your good looks, but to your confidence as well! Women think confidence is sexy.

Steve

i'd love to share all the Wild and Wicked details with you but it would read like the Forum section in Penthouse magazine.  and this is no place for an outrageous adventure like that!  but i will say this: it is amazing what revealing and skin tight jeans with white 7.5 inch heels will do in a room full of party going ladies!

i'm off to the city this afternoon and spending the holidays there.  i am taking my black boots with the 6 inch heels and i hope to hit the streets tomorrow for a few amusements and who knows what all.  no lady friends, it will be a solo stroll and if the rain holds off, i'll be on the streets, if it does rain, i'm going into that great big mall downtown!  i will be sure to get some pictures along the way!  

seasons greetings to all of you and we'll see you after Boxing Day!  

many and very weird experiences in heels:  i was suppose to be in the city tonight but i had to stop in this back water town, "mining town" pop. 180 000, and wait for a few packages to be delivered.  well they never made it.  but we need them and the delivery folks say the shipment will arrive by 9 a.m. tomorrow.  so.  instead of going to the city tomorrow wearing my sexy 6 inch heel boots, i went out in this filthy city, tonight.  

there is a diner chain up here called:  East Side Mario.  it's next door to the hotel.  so i checked in, got me some beers for later, came up here to my room, switched clothes, into the "high heel uniform", but as mentioned in the photos i posted, i wore my lame "loose jeans".  not my faves but i get that my super tights might go way beyond the imaginations of many.  

anyway.  i got to the diner, got up to the bar and the place was empty except for a gal working the books at a table at the end of the bar.  to my dismay, the bartender said the bar closed at 10 p.m.!  Monday night football and closed at 10?  well that tells you what kind of town i'm in!

so i was in there.  zipping a cold beer and watching the game.  pretty soon the gal who works the bar comes along with a broom and she is sweeping up the joint, and of course stops when she sees my slick 6 inch heels.  pretty soon her co workers are coming in there.  one of them, i think must have been the manager, came in to take a look for herself and she came up and looked at me directly.  i was watching the game, but i heard her say:  No.  

what that meant?  i don't know.  but.  i do know she was a young gal, late 20's, and down the road, grossly over weight, as already she must have been pushing 180.  JUST like the 2 card sharks that came in and sat next to me.  great big huge fat people: he was bald and about 300 pounds.  she: tank girl.  big.  ugly.  massive.   

they sat next to me.  they were gabbling away and enjoying a few drinks.  he left to use the can and she was alone and obviously looking at me.  when he came back they were talking for a few moments, but then quiet.  above the bar were 6 jumbo tv's, so i looked at the game they had over the tv in front of these folks and i could see he was using his camera phone to take pictures of me.  

but this happens all the time with me: people are always taking pictures of me.  people are always stopping and staring at me.  some people are having accidents because they are not paying attention to what they are doing or where they are going, because they are staring at me.  

now i'm not something or anything special.  all i am is a guy who likes to wear high heels.  and i know my heels, 99% of the population will never wear or would or could dream of wearing.  

still.  it always gives me very weird feelings when "regular folks" go out of their way to make something of it.

anyone know of this experience?

hope to hear from you soon.

If I was going to have a bad dream about heeling I think that's pretty much how it would go.

It was brave of you to wear your heels in such "unlikely" surroundings, I'll bet out of that 180,000 population there were a good few guys secretly wearing heels that night and too afraid to step out. Console yourself that in years to come when it's no big deal, you were there and took that first step that made it a little easier for the next guy.

If you like it, wear it.

W6, good report. The main thing is that you were out there and had fun. The demons didn't keep you from stepping out in style. Way to go, and have a safe and happy holiday! Enjoy the mall in the city. We were there two summers ago with a friend from this forum and it's quite a place.

See ya!

Steve

but this happens all the time with me: people are always taking pictures of me.  people are always stopping and staring at me.  some people are having accidents because they are not paying attention to what they are doing or where they are going, because they are staring at me.  

now i'm not something or anything special.  all i am is a guy who likes to wear high heels.  and i know my heels, 99% of the population will never wear or would or could dream of wearing.  

still.  it always gives me very weird feelings when "regular folks" go out of their way to make something of it.

anyone know of this experience?

hope to hear from you soon.

I can relate to your feelings. It's liberating to be able to wear what I want, but at the same time, sometimes I just don't have the mental energy to deal with all the attention. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but I get the feeling that sometimes you wish people would just mind their own business.

Winter is generally the time when I feel the most comfortable, and that's because I guess it's when I dress the least "radical." Although I love my shorts and sandals the most, boots and long pants draw far less attention, and I barely think about being in heels in the wintertime.

I cannot and don't care to observe everyone who may notice me out and about, but I estimate that 95% of videos and pictures that have been taken of me have been when I'm in shorts or skinny jeans and heels. Naturally, that's what I'd rather be wearing, but I often don't just because I don't want to deal with it.

I can relate to your feelings. It's liberating to be able to wear what I want, but at the same time, sometimes I just don't have the mental energy to deal with all the attention. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but I get the feeling that sometimes you wish people would just mind their own business.

Winter is generally the time when I feel the most comfortable, and that's because I guess it's when I dress the least "radical." Although I love my shorts and sandals the most, boots and long pants draw far less attention, and I barely think about being in heels in the wintertime.

I cannot and don't care to observe everyone who may notice me out and about, but I estimate that 95% of videos and pictures that have been taken of me have been when I'm in shorts or skinny jeans and heels. Naturally, that's what I'd rather be wearing, but I often don't just because I don't want to deal with it.

Mlroseplant, though you have done way more public heeling than me I share the sentiment.  I feel far more at ease in a pair of regular jeans and quieter shoes but what I prefer to wear are skinny jeans that show off the shoes well.

Guys like W6ish who have juevos greater than his tight fitting jeans display or ILK who just simply does what he wants and simply doesn't care if people react are inspiration to me along with the many other longstanding members who have gotten over their concerns about going out and about.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

thanks for those words guys.  i guess what i forget is i have to take the good with the bad.  i choose to focus on the good, but sometimes the bad is just plain weird and like what mlrose said:  sometimes the mental energy required to deal just isn't there.  

at any rate, i won't let the bad keep me from moving forward.  i'm going back to the city today for some new year's eve festivities and i'm packing those 6 inch heel Cupid boots, my loose Guess jeans, AND a fun selection of my super tight stretch jeans.  that "high heel uniform" i mentioned earlier needs to see the light of day and night with me in it!  

Great stories w6ish, sounds like a fabulous Holiday Season you have had, and Happy New Year by the way.

Yup every once in awhile a sour grape is found in an excellent bunch.

A large city has its benefits for sure and you certainly maximize your oppurtunities from my observations.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of  your outings.