My 014 Outings

w6ish

w6ish,

You buy exactly what you like and wear it. You really love platform sandals with 6" or more heels so that's the style that it is your closet. I have platform sandals as well but they are part of my shoe closet. I adore high wedge sandals (5" and up) so they are the biggest part of my footwear. I also have classic pumps and peep-toe pumps with stiletto heels, ankle and knee boots and all of these styles have heels of 5" or more. Your answer is self-evident; the shoes reflect your personality and mood. Nobody, woman or man, who wears 6" heels is worried about attracting too much attention. The point you are making, indeed all of us heel-wearing guys are making, is that you want the world to accept you on YOUR terms! HappyinHeels

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 inch heels...  they do indeed attract attention!  i wore my 6 inch heel Cupid boots on Saturday for a gigantic 12 hours!  i was attending an all day affair, started out at 9 a.m. and got all the way to 9 p.m.  needless to say my feet were in need of some stretching and relaxing after that.  i had planned on going out afterwards with my boots still on but couldn't do it!  ended up going out flat footed.  many of the gals through the day were staring at my heels and i did get 5 wonderful compliments.  it was a fun time!

and now for the good news: i do have 2 brand new pairs waiting for me today!  i'll be picking them up around 1 p.m. and i so look forward to trying them on!  

i want to come back a little later and tell you about 2 completely wild and different opinions 2 gals gave me this week, while i was wearing my 6 inch heels and skinny jeans.  amazing differences!  but i'll be right back: need to run a few errands.  

so last week's amusing adventures:  mid week i wiggled into my skinny jeans (Bluenotes) and wore my new 6 inch heels in black, with the wrap behind your ankle straps, a tight top, and visited a gal pal i've known for a few years.  she saw my outfit and said it was:  "hilarious".  hmmm.  not quite the response i was expecting.  the very next day i wiggled into another pair of skinny jeans (Levi leggings), wore the same shoes and the same tight top, and visited another gal pal i've known for a few years.  she saw my outfit and said:  "you look amazing."  

funny how diff stuff floats diff boats.  here is the look i was sporting, something i'm quite happy with.

early next week i have to take a long car ride into the south and for amusements, i'm going to wear my Cupid boots all the way there and all the way back!  i'll let you know what fun things happen along that trip.

here are my sexy Cupid boots!

The Cupid boots look like fun.  Take care that you don't skuff up the area above the heel while in the car, it's real easy to do.

When wearing my thigh boots I've also noticed how differently boats float.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thighbootguy:  its a good point!  i have in the long ago past, messed up a pair of boots i bought at a store called La Chateau, from driving a standard transmission.  they weren't expensive boots, cheap one season type boots made for those gals who might wear them a dozen times before tossing them.  they had a flimsy 5 inch heel and a 1 inch platform, zipped up to below the knee and i thought they were awesome (first time buying boots!).  the first time i drove downtown while wearing them:  you guessed it-i messed up the spot right above the right heel.  i was not too happy about that.  lesson learned!  if i'm wearing my sexy Cupids while behind the wheel i toss an old bundled up towel under there to keep the leather uppers from getting scuffed up.  i've had those Cupid boots for 10 years and they look like they just came out of the box!

i made that trip and it went alright.  i wore my Cupid boots and of course i always love it when women stop and stare!  i didn't wear them with my skinny jeans, i went with my old Guess jeans, faded blue, a black top and my black leather jacket.  a fun look!  basic, until you get down to the 6 inch heels!

one gal was talking with me, she was fine until she caught a glimpse of my heels, at which point she started stuttering and tripping over her words!  she was behind the counter and i saw her rise up on her toes so she could get a better look!  at another stop, in a department store a lady came along looking at things.  she was a very sexy lady with black skin tight jeans snug right down to her ankles.  very cute looking gal, older, nicely put together.  she saw my heels and smiled.  didn't say anything.  about 15 minutes later we ran into each other in another part of the store and i smiled, i said "excuse me" as i walked in front of her.  she stood back and smile in her beautiful way.  no words.  but there was something fun about that short exchange.  

at one of those road side rest stops, two "dudes" gave me the stare down.  i was buying a cup of coffee and this guy was standing in front of the counter where the lids and such were placed for customers.  he wouldn't move and it was obvious what was happening.  but i'm a bad mother F and one mean character and i say so, and said to this dude:  gang way tubs.  he was offended.  but my thing is this:  if you can stop and stare and point, laugh, etc., call me names to your friends, well it is a two way street up here in Canada.  

i left there without incident but you could tell the heat was rising in that joint!  later, driving down the 401, i could see those two jokers driving past me.  business boys on a business adventure i'm sure.  

otherwise it was a pretty uneventful trip not including the visit with the gal who is friends with a gal pal of mine from the xmas party last year.  they have asked me to join the both of them for the Halloween party coming up.  that...   might be interesting! 

Steve: wearing 6 inch heels is all about having fun!  but also the butterflies, those can be fun as well.  

the first of the Halloween parties is this weekend!!!  i look forward to coming up with something crazy, an evening out, visiting with friends, watching the show, etc.  but really...  Halloween for me is just an excuse to wear my blazing white 7.5 inch spike heels on the street, on the bus to and from, and in the club, like its completely natural and something i would do every day.  

i'll be sure to get plenty of pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

the Halloween amusements continue!  last Saturday night i went out to a party wearing some wild and sexy clothes/costume with my white 7.5 inch heels.  always an exciting time:  walking down the city street alone, in fancy and wild attire and in particular, those great big white high heels that attract the attention of anyone within 3 or 4 blocks either way.  the party was in full swing by the time i arrived and all the usual comments started coming my way about my shoes.  2 gals in different incidents asked if they could try my shoes on!  i was happy to oblige and it was fun seeing the ladies fussing with the ankle straps and standing up with the help of their friends.  one of the gals thought she might take a short stroll around the dance floor and she looked great in them, seemed very happy to have such wild shoes on her feet and then it happened: Boom!  she fell off them and came down with a thundering crash.  

the rest of the evening went without incident and i managed to get back to where i was staying without falling off my shoes, unlike last year!  last year i was wearing a pair of my black 7.5 inch heels and at 3 a.m., no cab to be seen anywhere, so we had to walk the 15 or so blocks back to our apt.  i got about half way and stepped on something on the sidewalk and that did it!

so there is another party tonight, down there in the city, and i hope to go but i'm waiting to hear from my dance partner.  i hope she is good to go as i would love to go but its always a bit spooky going out alone in such an attention getting and wild outfit.  i wait for her call.

i'll let you know how it goes when i get back.

these are the white shoes i was wearing:

i'm going to wear the same pair tonight if all goes well.  (different party, different crowd)

W6,

Awesome shoes! Tall enough to wallpaper the ceiling if you needed to! Be careful!

Thanks for posting about the party. Good read. I'm glad you had fun. Please continue to enlighten us with your exploits!

Steve

the last of the Halloween parties turned into a decent affair.  but i arrived at the end of a very long business day!  so i was tired and i almost called it off at 9:30 p.m.  i was in my car, wondering if i had it in me to make this party, when a song with some motivational and inspiring lyrics came over the radio.  i listened to the lyrics and thought yes:  you better get on with the living and you need to make it happen!  so i pulled over at a little industrial park to get changed.  the core of the costume was my levi skinny jeans, a black vest, a wild and crazy hat, and my white 7.5 inch heels, among other things.  

i arrived at the party around 10:30 p.m., walked in alone and was quite amazed to see the club was only half full, mostly a 20 something crowd on hand to see the show.  i stood at the bar for awhile, watching the scenes and of course noticed some of the girls staring at my wild outfit and shoes.  the gals directly behind me, seated in the booths, certainly took in the view.  it wasn't long before my dance partner and her friends found me and we got busy with the evening.  many wild and crazy conversations took place and a lot of staring seemed to be going on.

while i was with them, and knowing full well there were many eyes upon my blaring white high heels, i got into that "shoe play" routine:  dangling, twirling, etc., which i have to admit was kind of fun.  

later in the evening a gal came up to me, if i had to guess she was no more than 24 years old.  she tapped me on the shoulder and i'll never forget her words!  she said:  you look absolutely amazing!  

very sweet of her.

because here i am closing in on a much older age.  

at closing time we went our separate ways, i went with my gal pal who hosted the xmas party last year, for some late night amusements and fun conversation.

at closing time it was cold on the street, i was wearing my white high heels with a barefoot and although in the club it was quite comfortable, on the street was another story.  i guess its time to give up wearing the high heel sandals until next May:  what a downer!  the good thing is of course i have my boots which are dusted off and ready to wear.

• 2 weeks later...

not much has been happening in the past couple of week in the high heel adventures department, that's a downer!  and of course we were walloped with 10 feet of snow over the past few days so that's going to put an end to any outdoor adventures unless i visit one of those big super malls next time i'm in the city.  

the good news is i was invited to an xmas party for Dec. 6th.  its the same long time friend who invited me last year.  that was a wild night complete with me arriving late, wearing skinny jeans that left nothing to the imagination and my sexy white Sherbert 6 inch heels.  her gal pals were all over me with their phone cameras and other devices, taking pictures.  truth be told i felt like a stripper as all the attention seemed to be coming my way.  

things have changed though since last year.  one of the hostess's friends and i got to know each other over this past year and had fun times together, she will be attending and i think i have a special place in her heart.  so we'll see how that goes.  

i asked the hostess what she would like me to wear and she replied:  just out do what you did last year.  

sounds interesting...

i think i'll wear my great big white 7.5 inch heels to this one!  and i'll take a cab to the front door as there is no way i'm walking down any snow covered city sidewalks wearing heels.  i'll keep you posted with what the outfit is going to look like, what shoes, and any other xmas party fun stuffs that might be planned in advance.  

You are an amazing guy, I am so envious of your confidence in great heels and tight jeans.  Really love how you handled those stupid guys in that rest stop!  I try to remember that guys like that are secretly just jealous of how great you look, and lash out because their "masculinity" feels threatened. 

Thank you pebblesf.  Folks like the ones I came across at the rest stop are everywhere.  Weird how they believe their world view is the right world view for everyone.  As far as their masculinity, my impression was those boys could use a lot less time in the donut shop and a lot more time in the gym.  

Anyway:  I am enjoying the pre xmas party hype.  Seems the ladies attending this year are looking forward to seeing me again.  That's always nice to hear!  One of the gals attending, her boyfriend wants to tag along but wasn't invited... (Long story).  He wants to know why I was invited and he wasn't!  What to wear to a crazy party like this?  One of the gals I know and who is attending said:  Wear those jeans where I can see every detail of your body, front and back.  

Needless to say this might be a lot of fun!

the weekend xmas party is coming up fast and it so far sounds like its going to be a good time.  the hostess has asked me to wear a pair of super skinny jeans and i am happy to oblige!  if the snow stays away i'm going to wear my white 7.5 inch heels:

what i might end up doing though is wearing some black tights as the jeans the hostess has requested i wear have been trimmed off above the knee.  also a bit spooky: i heard from one of the gals going to this event, that i might be the only guy in attendance.  is that totally weird?!!!  

Fun stuff w6ish, sounds like an awesome party coming up. You being the only guy in attendance, weird? No way I would take that as best acceptance one of us could have, that has a keen interest in being and dressing the way we can. I would love to have a party like that out west here, except the next weeks are friggin cold..and snowy.. You may have to wear the 6.5" boots..instead of sandals..

Thanks for your posts, very inspiring!

Xmas party day!  Perfect weather for it too.  Not sure if I'm going to wear my white 7.5 inch heels or black 7.5 inch heels!  But I am going to wear my super stretch fun jeans and a high cut leather jacket so nothing gets hidden!  

I am out the door!!!  Wish me luck!  

p.s.  i decided to go with the white 7.5's!

now that the dust has settled from the weekend xmas party i can share with you some of the amusements along the way.  first off i can report that the "fashion police" did not pull me over for wearing white high heels after Labour Day!  quite on the other hand it was the blaring white 7.5 inch heels that managed to do most of the tricks.

instead of driving around looking for a parking spot near my friend's place i decided to leave the car in a parking garage over night and take a cab.  the echo in that garage was fun and the sound of my 7 inch heels on the cement was a definite thrill.  once i got to street level, instead of the cab right away i thought i would slip into a nearby pub.  we're not talking downtown here, i was in a neighbourhood and the streets were not overflowing with Saturday night party goers.  i looked both ways and saw one woman way down at the corner waiting for the lights to change.  i was nervous but thankful the streets were pretty much empty.  i also took a long look at my reflection in a store front window: my outfit was skin tight from the ankles right up to the collar.  my sexy stretch jeans looked like they were painted on and left absolutely nothing to the imagination on the front and back.  on top i had a high cut, black leather jacket, also very tight (and purchased at a 2nd hand clothing store!).  the over all tightness of this outfit felt like a body suit.  of course i love the look of my white 7 inch heels and i know no matter where i go wearing these shoes: everyone notices them.   

so i went into this small pub for a quick drink.  right inside the door and to my right there was a table full of women and i heard one of them say: oh my god, take a look at that!

i'm getting a lot more confident these days so instead of hiding in some dark corner i decided to stand at the bar right in front of where these gals were sitting.  i could see them in the mirror and there was a TV hanging from the rafters so i pretended to watch that even though i was watching those gals fussing over my skin tight outfit and my high heels.  i've also seen enough recent video of me wearing this outfit to know that the view from the back is quite good and something those gals might enjoy, including all the "shoe play" on my part.  

pretty soon one of the gals comes up to me and says:  i hope you don't mind me asking, but my friends and i wanted to know if you are gay?  well that made me laugh out loud!  i looked at her, turned around and looked at her friends who were all staring at us, and said to the poor kid, no.  i'm not gay.  but thanks for asking.  so she returned to her group of friends and i stood at the bar, "posing up a storm".  i had a drink and it was fun, knowing those gals were all staring at me so i decided to stay for a 2nd and continue with the shoe play which i knew might be bugging some of them.  

i was half way through that 2nd drink when that same little gal comes back to me and says: do you mind if i join you for a drink?  no problems, i told her to pull up a chair and if she didn't mind, i would rather stand.  we got into a great big discussion about high heels which started off with her asking:  why do you wear high heels?  

it was quite friendly, she was very cute, quirky, and stylishly outfitted and wearing boots with what looked like a 3 inch heel.  turns out she is a shoe horse with 150 pairs of heels in her collection!  after she admitted this she added:  but i don't have anything like what you're wearing.  her maximum heel height was 4 inches.  i thought maybe this would turn into what sometimes happens on these outings: she would want to try on my shoes, but this didn't happen.  truth is i enjoyed some of her comments.  she said i had the perfect body for that style of heel.  she said i had beautiful, shapely legs and i was probably the only guy she knew who could wear skinny jeans and look that good in them.  and she loved my over the top 7 inch heels.

soon her friends came along and said they were leaving but she decided to stay and continue our conversation.  i enjoyed her company, we went through a couple of more drinks and before we knew it, 2 hours has passed.  i told her i had a party to get to so we exchanged email addresses and she walked me out to the waiting cab and left me with the promise that we could get together again sometime soon to continue the conversation.  i'm thinking now that maybe we could go shoe shopping together!