Bgt Dancers

I don't often watch Britain's got talent, an act or two but not a whole program

Anyway today we were.

The Russian dance troupe Kakazy have competition or a copy team

This went out at 1930 primetime. Hope the link works for all and enjoy, sadly it doesn't include the judges comments but they were very positive and enlightened. I would trust it will come up on Iplayer shortly.

Al

Edited by Alsheels

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear.  More "evidence" that men who wear heels are gay.

How many closet male heel-wearers were watching with their wives/girlfriends, I wonder, and having to listen to their negative comments?

I can only hope & prey that a macho-looking troupe of heel-wearing blokes makes a BGT appearance soon.

No, I'm not holding my breath.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

What would be good would be a handful of guys with hiheelover23's look and/or mlroseplant's look. I tell you, both of those fellows pull off a rugged, Sharp, and masculine look in heels better than most. Just my $.02. Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What would be good would be a handful of guys with hiheelover23's look and/or mlroseplant's look. I tell you, both of those fellows pull off a rugged, Sharp, and masculine look in heels better than most. Just my $.02. Best, Larry

Thank you Larry, for the kind compliment. I've been getting a little bit of static lately from my wife (and ex-wife, too). I needed that. I was kind of thinking the same thing as others have mentioned, that this sort of thing doesn't do anything for "our cause." I see they even joked about "wives and girlfriends" in this clip. But you know what? Show business is show business, and these guys have got it going on. I wish my legs looked half that good. But it IS show business, and I don't think it necessarily has any effect one way or another on us guys who wear heels in real life, and not as an entertainment act. Of perhaps greater interest to me personally are the two sort of MC guys on this video. I haven't done a three piece suit since the late 70s. I'm thinking maybe I could make that work, with the vests and the skinny ties (and heels, of course)?

• 4 weeks later...