New Shoes Ordered!

luketheduke8

From?? Size?? Height?? Nice.....

They are qian Jin, brought off eBay, size 11, the height is 16 cm (6 inches but they seem higher) I'll take some pictures when I've got a chance

Those look amazing! Would love to see you in an outfit with those once you get them in the mail.

Will do when I get chance

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

• 3 weeks later...

how springy are the heels?  I have noticed with the guigaro ones that there is no strength at all in the shoes.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

iiih i cant find them on ebay. could u please post a link? those heels look very "enjoyable"

They are from this seller http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251534544777

how springy are the heels?  I have noticed with the guigaro ones that there is no strength at all in the shoes.

Quite sturdy and not very spring at all

Those are very nice looking heels. I just love the color.  I have recently received my new, Nine West, "Camya" peep toe pumps in a "Hot Pink" patent color. Not quite as high of  a heel as yours, but nice and sexy to wear!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Not really my kind of thing TBH.

I'm not keen on the lace around the topline and I wouldn't wear that colour if you put a gun to my head! LOL

However, I do like the shape and would wear them in black or red.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I have recently received my new, Nine West, "Camya" peep toe pumps in a "Hot Pink" patent color. Not quite as high of  a heel as yours, but nice and sexy to wear!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I'm thinking about ordering a pair of those. I'm running out of room though.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I'm trying my personal best and wear heels for a whole day, been to my morning job today and cleaned the pub in them, I've just got to hide from my mum for the rest of the day lol