4 Inch Pumps Or 6 Inch Platform Pumps

trevor

I am hooked on the classic 4 inch pump and just do not get why people like that platform. I think maybe it has to do with what I was exposed to in my younger days. All the ladys would wear the classic black pumps. I herd it just takes a very small pebble to send a women down that has a shoe with a platform. That alone would turn me off from wanting to wear them. But to each there own. As long as they are enjoying what is on there feet.

Everyone has different tastes and most people have a preference for what they saw and liked in their formative years. But tastes can and do change over time. The important thing is to be tolerant of others. It's ok not to like a particular style, but remember that someone else might like it, and you will be offensive if you go "ewwww." It's always best to keep your opinions to yourself unless asked for them. This is especially true if you're married! LOL

Steve

Everyone has different tastes and most people have a preference for what they saw and liked in their formative years. But tastes can and do change over time. The important thing is to be tolerant of others. It's ok not to like a particular style, but remember that someone else might like it, and you will be offensive if you go "ewwww." It's always best to keep your opinions to yourself unless asked for them. This is especially true if you're married! LOL

Steve

I will still go ewwww, if they are really bad.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I wear women's shoes exclusively. Although I do own a few pair of men's shoes and work boots, they are all 20 years old or older. When I frequented Jenny's website and chat room back in the late "90's" I mostly wore classic pumps, boots and sandals with 5" heels.

Then, for a couple of years, I favored shoes with 6" heels. And while I bought several pair of pumps with 7" heels, I seldom wore them in public because my feet become "tired" very quickly when wearing them and I had to change into to lower heels to or find a place to sitdown before continuing my outing.

These days I go for comfort. while I still wear my 6" and 7" heels around the house, my everyday "out and about" pumps haves 4" heels. Same for my favorite boots and sandals. Four inch heels for comfort. I've proven that I can handle the taller heel but comfortable shoes have become far more important than style or heel height.

Infact, for the past two or three months, I've mostly worn strappy wedge heeled sandals out and about. I like the look and and feeling of them on my feet.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.