Amore' Shoes

In lower downtown there was a store. Amore' Shoes. They had the best collection of 5"+ Stilettos in the state. I went there weekly just to browse and this was encoureged. The store was perhaps 35'x 50'. The walls were filled with Stilettos ranging from 5" to 7" all without platforms. Many times I'd wander in and leave with 5 pairs of new Shoes. It was there that I first tried on 6.2" heels . . . I still have them! When you walked in you were greated by an aroma of leather. Next you noticed that all of the shoes were displayed by color, heel height and material. My first purchase from Amore' was a pair of bone 5.5" Stilettos with mesh sides and small leather bows on the toes. There was such a change going from 5" to 5.5" I had a time adjusting, teetering precariously above the metal heel tip as I took my first few steps, turning and knowing full well that I was going to need some time to acclimate. "Why don't you wear them around the house doing your daily chores? That will help you get used to the height!" the sales person suggested. I had been wearing Stilettos for years when I found the store but had always been confined to the 5" height because that's all you could find. I wanted higher shoes but had resigned myself to the fact that in my city the 5"ers were all I was going to find. Untill I found Amore'! My shoe collection, and the heel height thereof, increased dramatically. On one occassion I found a pair of black patent Stilettos that were perfect in every respect-they even fealt good . . . good that is for 6" heels! I slipped my nyloned toes into the front, then my heel slid into the back with an assist from the salesmans shoehorn. The toes were a bit tight as was the heel. "Good" I thought. "When they break in, they should be perfect". They fealt GREAT and looked so sexy I had to have them! I stood up for the first time :( , I fealt the heels teetering a bit. I straightened my knees and ankles and . . . I walked around the store contemplating the purchase of these amazing shoes. The salesman smiled cheerfully and said "Will you wear them, ma'am? Or should I box them for you?". He had my number. "I'll take them and I'll wear them" I said not believing what had just came out of my mouth. But it was not even a half block to my car so what the hell I thought. I paid for the shoes and started the walk to my car. Clik-clik-clik-clik-clik- clik-clik . . . I noticed that I had to take MUCH shorter steps in these skyscrapers and when standing I had to be sure to make my leg straight because of the height this was something I had to concentrare on doing. I could also feel the stares at those fabulous shoes as I clik-clik-clik'ed my way along! I loved it! I loved wearing the highest heels in sight! It took forever to get to my car. I hurriedly unlocked the door and slithered into the seat my feet pulsing with my every heartbeat. My legs were actually quiverring so that I had to open the window and have a cigarette while I waited for it to cease. "This is nuts!" I said to myself. "Just take them off and put on your other 'heels. . . well, what are you waiting for?". . . something within me didn't want to take the 6" Stilettos off! Painful but exciting all at the same time! I looked down into the footwell at my feet in those wonderful Stilettos! finally, I started my car and drove home. Upon arriving I got out of my car and walked in the house with only the occassional ankle shutter. "There! NOW I can take them off . . . hmmm, maybe not. I'll just walk around the house . . . for a bit." I walked around the kitchen and livingroom for about an hour, enjoying the exquisite feeling of those HIGH heels reinforcing their stature with every step. "I guess that's enough" I said aloud finally allowing myself to remove them from my feet. My toes were red and VERY pointed looking! I went to stand and the bloodrush was amazing! I placed them on the kitchen counter and cleaned them off. On a whim I got out the ruler-just to check. 6.2"! Smiling with accomplishment. I slid my feet back into the Stilettos and walked out to get the mail! OH! I wore them that night! :D Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Wolud they happen to go up to a size 13? :D With the description of wearing those 6" heels, it sound like you were almost trying on a pair of heels for the first time. How often do you wear them, and what situations would you wear them with such a high heel? Oh, by the way, I would not mind if you use my sinager statement, obviously you are an hh addict. :drinking: :(

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

That was so many years ago! I had been wearing 5.5" Stilettos for about 3 months at the time I purchased the 6.2"ers. Even though I wore a size 11 it was still quite an adjustment while feeling very exotic. I was torn between the incredible look of the shoes and wheather or not I could actually wear them and not look awkward. On the way back to the car I decided that whatever it would take I was willing to do! While waiting for a car to clear the driveway to the parking lot I noticed that I while I was still teetering a bit, I was doing it only when I was standing still-not while I was walking. The Stiletto heels were so high and titilating. With every step and stare from onlookers I became more dedicated. Even the pain, what Lucy so aptly describes as the High Heel Burn, could not detour me in my quest! With each step my toes protested-I just ignored it. When I finally reached my car I slowly opened the door and sat down on the seat. I was wearing a off-white pencil thin, lined, kneehigh skirt with a walking slit in the back, a matching jacket and ivory ruffeled blouse. I remember feeling the garters pulling my Taupe stockings by my bending and the fabric of my slip against them as I pivoted in and closed the door. I remember just sitting there admiring my new stilettos . . . the highest I'd ever seen, let alone owned, wondering how it would be to drive home in them! I can recall the feeling of my panty girdle and my long line bra that day! We wore so many undergarments back then! When I returned home I remember opening the car door and pivoting around in the seat. . . the feeling as the Stilettos' heels first touching the concrete driveway and standing up, straightening my skirt and closing the car door as if it were yesterday! I still love it when I'm wearing the highest heels in the room! :D I AM a high heel addict! Ciao! Anita

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

6.2" is pretty impressive. I tried a pair on, but my toes just won't bend at that angle! I think 5" is about my limit.

Chris

Oh they will, it just takes time. :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!