Univision & Telemundo

badger

How many of you guys watch these channels, even though you don't speak Spanish, just so you can see those beautiful women in the heels and boots? I watch the morning show on Univision every day.

Everyone should wear boots!

I watch Univision occassionally because of; 1 - gorgeous females wearing high heels, miniskirts and low rise jeans 2 - musical variety shows like Sabado Gigante. In the USA, we have not had any musical variety television shows for about 20 years now. And since I've had one semester of Spanish in college, I do have an idea of what they are saying some of the time.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in. Yes, there has been no musical variety show on USA english language television for years. If they had one here, they would turn it into another piece of garbage such as Star Search. Yuk!! When Spanish language television was nothing but the old SIN based out of Newark, New Jersey, they had them.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

well whichever network carries giselle's show (desprieto america if I almost got it correct), even though it comes from florida it's still so cool seeing all 3 ladies in hott dresses or skirts with boots. :D wish they'd get rid of the almost gilbert godfreed like guy thou and bring back the taller wayne brady looking gent who complimented the ladies better.

Boots Rock!!!!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Posted Image

I don't know about the white under garmet, but you should be able to wear the rest of the outfit anywhere without a problem. Especially if you wore a Davy Crockett coon skin hat with it. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.