Elite-Heels.com?

Alix

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with this site, so I'm wondering if this might be a shared experience:

I placed an order with them back in November (from the US) and have heard very little from since then about it, despite a bunch of emails. I'm pretty bummed because it was a $170 purchase that I'm pretty sure I won't see again. Purchases like these aren't eligible for refund via Paypal, or so I've been told. 

Anyone else have trouble with these people/feel like they've been scammed?

Well, I can't say anything about shipping stuff to the U.S. but I didn't have problems back in 2007 when I ordered a pair from them in Germany. Well, it took them a while because the shoes were made to order but after their predicted 8 weeks I finally got the package. And the shoes are of good quality.

Thanks,

-Mike

Elite heels is owned and managed by our own Gina, queen of heels. I know they were experiencing problems with a couple of their suppliers over the past few month and I don't know if their situation is any better now. However, my experience with over the years has been very satisfactory. I've found them to be straight forward and reliable in my dealings with them and their shoes of high quality. It would be a shame if another reliable seller of quality high heels has gone out of business.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It has been a few years since I have ordered from them, so this may not be of much consolation. I remember that any direct communication with Elite Heels ended after the confirmation they had received my order. The time seemed forever and I started wondering like you are doing now. Gina (Queen Of Heels) was a bit more active in participating with HHP forum members during this time and gave me a bit of assurance that my order would be delivered, which did finally happen long after the originally posted completion time. My forced patience was rewarded, when I finally got my stiletto pumps as ordered.

All,  While I agree our concept of customer service may differ from that outside the USA or Canada one has to realize that this shoe was being ordered from outside the USA because the desired product was not available inside the USA so those North American expectations have to be modified accordingly. I find, whether it's in international travels within the scope of my work or on vacation, that  a sense of humour, the virtue of patience, and a willingness to adapt to nearly any environment makes life in general much more manageable...and enjoyable. Your heels will arrive eventually and  when they do you'll undoubtedly have something amazing on your feet making the wait worth it.   HappyinHeels

All,  While I agree our concept of customer service may differ from that outside the USA or Canada one has to realize that this shoe was being ordered from outside the USA because the desired product was not available inside the USA so those North American expectations have to be modified accordingly. I find, whether it's in international travels within the scope of my work or on vacation, that  a sense of humour, the virtue of patience, and a willingness to adapt to nearly any environment makes life in general much more manageable...and enjoyable. Your heels will arrive eventually and  when they do you'll undoubtedly have something amazing on your feet making the wait worth it.   HappyinHeels

Too true, not to pick on the Germans but I've bought things from Germany (not just shoes, I am a huge Rauchkäse fan and well that shits awesome when smoked properly, but I digress) and I've gotten that delivered within the week from some places, and over a month with others. So hit/miss really chalk it up to learning the time a place takes.

That said, this shits awesome and worth the investment:

http://www.bergader.de/index.php?id=331&L=1

Buy it now, cause its, well der Hammer if I can break out a bit of german slang. Squirrel banter mode off.

• 2 weeks later...

Um, alright. But I don't think waiting five months for something is justifiable, especially without responses. I'm just chalking it up as a major mistake purchase. Buyer Beware, as they say.

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to talk to the person at the top when it starts taking too long.

If you haven't contacted Gina QOH, then I would make that my next contact.

I've tried, at least.

Unfortunately you cannot send a message to a facebook page, only a facebook profile.

Probably just going to spam them with emails until they respond. Six months is insanity.

Unfortunately you cannot send a message to a facebook page, only a facebook profile.

Probably just going to spam them with emails until they respond. Six months is insanity.

Gina has her own facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gina-Queen-of-Heels/285854588100445

Post a question there. 

Speaking of Gina:

A rare photo of her smiling.

post-640-0-89172900-1399494773_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE