Hello To Alzey!

Hansi1973

Last Saturday, we - some members of the German "Menonhighheels"-Forum - met in Alzey.

We startet at the local BUFFALO-Outlet-Store. All of us dressed quite casual/ normal as men would dress like - accept of the heels.

The store was filled with lots of high heeled shoes! (I guess, my wife would have not find any pair!) where I purchased some redwine 4,5" court shoes with a small platform.

After that, we visited two other shoe stores, where they offered more low heeled "grandma" shoes. :penitent:

And we quickly left the stores...

The last store (Deichmann) was more successfull to one of us.

Four shops, where the sales ladies acted very professional. No grinning, no looks of surprise or fear... it was nearly TOOOOOOO normal!

So we finished our shopping tour and went to the city.

01:00pm (13:00h) on a Saturday - and all shops were  closed!

But fortunately, we found an old-style Café, to have space and time, to discuss about so many typical men´s topics:

Cars, Women, Tools/ Craftsmenship, Soccer...

Just like "ordinary" men - just with the difference of the shoe type.

And even there, in that "old school café" nobody really noticed us. :nono:

But we were not out, to freak the citizens. We gathered, to have some fun,

to debate within our group of heel-wearing-men.

I think, all of us really enjoyed that meeting!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

cafe's are the best for wearing heels, since most people in them dress vintage, I feel heels are more excepting in the artsy freestyle fashion/hipster world, thats in your heels look masculine. I've had no problem ever wearing heels in a starbucks. Even the females don't care about my heels 

Sounds like everyone had a good time and I see why you are excited over the purchase of the buffalo pumps. Did you wear them for the rest of the activity? The only abnormal thing about your activity was thinking it is. Hope your group of "Menonhighheels" will continue to meet soon and often.

Yes, the next "event" is already scheduled: March 30th in Frankfurt - when there is an extraordinary shopping day (normally all shops are closed on Sundays in Germany).

Let´s see, how many guys we might gather - we will show to the world, that men in heels are not only existing on TV or on stage.

:wave:

No, for the shopping I had chosen 3.5" classic pumps, that were easy to walk: Posted Image

and for the walk through the oldy city and especially the unknown terrain I took some other shoes with a block heel: Posted Image

I did want to ruin my new heels within the first hours. ;)

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

Hansi1973: Has your group thought of going to Hilden and visiting La Piazza? I planned to visit them the last time I was in Germany but I couldn't find time in my busy schedule.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.