The Impossible Has Happened!

Heeleddude

Last week me and my girlfriend were out shopping and she was looking for some new shoes. We ended up at the Steve Madden store. She bought some flat boots and as we left I told here jokingly that I wanted to buy some heels. She looked at me and took it seriously. She knows I like to wear heels but never thought I'd would want to buy heels with her. The conversation was a little awkward to say te least. So we stopped talking about it. A little while later she brought it back up and I told her that I really would love to buy some heels. She was clearly having trouble to understand, but told me that if I really wanted it, I could. One string attached, I couldn't actually buy them myself, she would do it for me. So we went back to the Steve Madden store and I found some great booties. She went over to te counter and bought them for me. And as if this wasn't great enough, she told me that I wouldn't have to pay her back for the shoes. They where a present from her to me. I didn't even know what to say. The booties are Steve Madden Showie and I'll post some pictures as soon as I get to it :)

Check my site: www.incredibleheels.com

You better be one sweaty, tired, worn out, dehydrated and drained guy by the next time you post! 

I believe, outside of a few of us, you have the envy of 95% of this whole sites male patrons. ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 5 years later...
On 2/13/2014 at 1:24 PM, Heeleddude said:

It feels a little bit too good to be true actually :)

She even left it open to go shopping for heels more often! One thing is for sure: I'm gonna make sure she will never leave my side!

Follow up some 5 years down the road.... Are you still with her at your side??

But did you get to keep the heels??  Don't worry, women (and men) are like city buses, if you miss one, another will be by in 15 minutes......   Take care...   sf

• Haha 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"