Sigourney Weaver in High Heels?

Anyone here who has seen the movie "Deal of the century"?

I read an interview with Sigourney where she was complaining about here heels. She said something like:

-My heels were so steeply high that I could hardly walk! I couldn't walk downhill in one scene because of the heels. :(

I read somewhere that it flopped. Strange because Chevy Chase was also in it. Anyone knows?

/Vanity :D

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

I know the movie, last time I saw it was several years ago. Chevy Chase and Gregory Hines are arms dealers. Probably a cult classic since it was a very funny movie. I guess I have a reason to track it down now. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

I took a quick look last night and I am not sure if they have transfered it to DVD yet. While I remember the movie being funny if it was a flop and not enough of a cult classic it may be a while before it comes up on DVD. I'm still waiting to find either "The Magic Christian" or PCU on DVD. Jim

I've had a look on the net and I think it is only available on VHS and possibly Laserdisc (Not DVD).

Also I think it may have bombed according to one of the review headings on Rottentomatoes.com.....

"A bomb should have wiped out all the prints of this loser." :D

Its available on US Amazon.com in VHS.

Heres a couple of Ms Weaver in heels to be going on with tho' :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Wow! Thanks for the pics, barney15c. I find it extremely exciting if women whom I usually don't associate with high heels actually wear some, much more than seeing someone like Kylie Minogue in yet another pair of heels. Like when I saw Jodie Foster on Jay Leno a couple of years ago where she wore a short skirt and strappy sandals with what must have been 5" heels. Took me completely by surprise. If anybody has any pictures of this event, please post them.

Thats a terrible review, the movie has one of the all time classic scenes in it. Gregory Hines is backing out of a parking space and dings a corvette, cracking a turn signal on the corvette.. the owner of the corvette and his girlfriend go ballistic on GH's car with a crow bar, smashing every window.. he stands there quietly then pulls a flamethrower out of the back of his car and "touches up'' the corvettes flame paintjob. It may not translate well but it's very funny in the movie :D