Anyone Else Love Platforms And Chunky Heels?

trickrider1

I do love platforms boots and shoes, I just got this pair of knee high boots which have a 5.5" heel and a 1" platform. The heel is

chunky and they are stable for walkng in. These fit into your thread to a "T", my new favs!

love those boots where did you get them   what are they called  how do i get some and so on

They only retail for $35 from a store called Stitches. A cheap teen focused clothing store. But I got them for $25 from a girl on my local classifieds. If you want the REAL style look for "Jeffery Campbell LITA" it's a style so popular with men that JC decided to make them in bigger sizes as well.

• 1 month later...

I am a fan of chunky heels. One for the added stability. I also think that a chunkier heel looks less feminine than say a stiletto. Thats my personal opinion but my wife also agrees with it as well. 

I also like to wear a sturdier heel type too. I wear a lot of stacked heels, but do wear stilettos sometimes, as like my recent purchases of Nine West, "Camya" peep toe pumps. Very comfortable to wear. I love them, so much I ordered three more pairs in different colors. I now have  five pairs of those peep toe pumps.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I guess I have an evolving attitude toward chunky heels. I started out with fairly chunky heels, perhaps because they seemed more masculine, but as time goes on, I find myself gravitating toward thinner heels and smaller platforms. At the present time, I would guess that about 90% of my shoes have heels with a width of 3/4" to 1". I have a couple pairs left with heels thicker than that, but I'm seriously considering getting rid of 2 pairs of chunky heels that I just don't care to wear any more. Now that I've worn stilettos out in public for the first time recently, I don't see me buying any more truly chunky heels. But you never know what might catch my eye, so I'll never say "never."