Very High Heels

Matt010487

I've been wearing my pumps for about 6 months now and I'm getting pretty comfortable wearing them out and even had a few compliments on them. They're about 4.5 inches with the platform so I've been looking for something new and I've decided to try and find some heels that are a little higher. After browsing a few heel blogs I came across these and I absolutely love them! The problem is I have no idea what they are and most of the places I shop don't have heels this high. Does anyone know what they are or where would be a good place to buy very high heels from? Thanks Oh, hope the pic is okay!

post-7113-0-71195000-1391116573_thumb.jp

Those are some great looking platform pumps. I just did a google search for platform black pumps , there are literally thousands out on the market. What it boils down to is your size and price range. I wear a size 12 in women's and for my money Zappo's ,Payless,Shoe Show and Shoe Carnival are my best bet. If you can wear a size 10 women's you have the world so to speak. You should do well about anywhere they sell "main stream styles" . Just for kicks you may want to check out 6pm as well they sell Zappo's shoes at discounted prices. I hope this helps you and good luck !

I've seen shoes like that called "super" or "ultra" heels. Try a google shopping search for  ultra high heels black suede stiletto  and quite a few possibilities come up. Most of them probably aren't available in a store to try on, but I imagine most big cities in the uk have independent stores that sell club-wear (usually in areas with lots of fast-food shops and ultra-bling mobile phone cases).

As for that style of shoes, it seems like quite subtle differences make a big difference in how appealing they are, but there's plenty of choice. They seem quite extreme and more for the clubs with a mini-skirt, but you could probably wear them with bootcut jeans in everyday scenarios and they'd look amazing. Good luck and do let us know if you find any styles you like.

If you like it, wear it.

Babe is nice, the outfit is nice, but those shoes jackstands.. They look like daggers or swords coming out of her feet. Maybe if those jackstands were half their platforms size.. To each their own.. I own a tablesaw and could fix em ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Agree, the gal is a cutie. She would make a pair of slippers look good in that shot. :) Anyway, those look to be 2.5 - 3" platforms and 7 - 7.5" heels. Probably just a little bit out of the main street shoe shops and more likely found in, you know, "specialty" shops. If you took about an inch slice off across the entire platform/heel, you could then find very similar shoes in just about any of the big stores. Good luck in your search!

If you can get by without trying them on, then have a look at some of the Chinese sites. Aliexpress have a range of very high heels in large sizes.  They're not horrendously expensive.  Alternatively, Pleasers have a range of heels up to 7" (see my avatar for example).  There are UK websites selling these.  You may also find them in alternative shops.  I know Anna Bee in Oasis in B'ham used to sell them - I'm not 100% if she's still there tho'.

Personally I've never found a platform to be a challenge. Cause in the end take away the height added by the platform and you're only walking in 4 inch heels. Easiest heels to walk in as far as I'm concerned and I am no expert. You want a real challenge, get some real 5 inchers or 6 inchers without platforms. 

Matt010487, Without additional angle shots of this shoe it is nearly impossible to take an educated guess which is probably what you want. Considering this model is probably in a professional studio somewhere one might think the shoes are a Christian Louboutin but their shoes have a characteristic red bottom and we can't see that here. Thee are indeed many pumps that look very close to this. I know elite heels in Germany has something close to this and they do sell 7" heels which these certainly appear to be. I have acouple of Bakers pumps that high but the bottom is a little different. See if you can get more photos of this shoe (and the girl too) :) and maybe we can better help you. HappyinHeels

• 3 weeks later...

oh my LORD who is that ultra hot girl in that photo?!!!  WOW.  you could put some stupid looking 3 inch heel poops on her feet and not a anyone on this earth would notice them.  WHEW!  she is HOT!