Barefeet Or Nylons?

krazykev64

What do you wear with your heels taking into account what is healthy for you feet?

do you prefer nylons, barefeet or socks?

personally it depends on the time of year and the style of shoe and also the material

here is my preferances

1/  sandals = barefeet no excuses or thin clear nylons if wearing for long periods to stop rubbing

2/  open toe courts or slingbacks = barefeet or thin clear tights in colder weather

3/  boots = nylons or barefeet if cloth lined or open toe. socks if it is very cold

4/  closed toe shoe or court = bare feet if leather lined or with thin tights

I don't tights as I find them very uncomfortable. I much prefer knee highs.

I don't like fishnets as they are tarty although I did wear some dayglo yellow ones once to set off my shoes

worn over a pair of dark tights when collecting for charity.

for the charity event I am organizing for October I will try and stick with knee highs until the shoes are well

and truly worn in and then I might go barefeet depending how comfortable the shoes feel on my feet.

as they are at the moment they feel very stiff

below are some photos of me in my heels showing me with and without nylons.  there is also a photo of me with tights and fishnets on wearing sandals.

tacky but effective and warmer than fishnets alone.

the pink sandals in my opinion look best bare feet although they are likely to rub and cause blisters after a long time.

the black towers actually look good with or without nylons.  I preferred them with nylons as they clung to my feet.

they were actually nice to walk in despite the height of the heel.  I wish they done a 4 or 5 inch version and also had a padded insole.

I have also put up a photo of my new mary janes with nylons

so everybody what would you wear with my selection?

post-3576-0-28895500-1390776694_thumb.jp

post-3576-0-84281400-1390776703_thumb.jp

post-3576-0-59144500-1390776711_thumb.jp

post-3576-0-96840700-1390776722_thumb.jp

post-3576-0-12199400-1390776729_thumb.jp

post-3576-0-26893800-1390776741_thumb.jp

post-3576-0-16860600-1390776756_thumb.jp

post-3576-0-42192800-1390776765_thumb.jp

Hi,

barefeet always is my first choice.

I look after my legs and am not afraid to show them.

Soft leather lined heels are comfortable and mold to your feet. I find any hosiery causes me to slide further down my heels, especially after wearing for a few hours.

Proper nylons if thats what we're talking about (non-stretch fully fashioned?) then they are the worst for that slipping. I find the need to wear a suspender belt is impractical and limits my options for skirts for regular wear. I enjoy the glamour associated with FF nylons and suspenders etc on special occasions buts thats just for me.

I only really wear any hosiery for fun - eg stylish tights in winter, or I wear very sheer black stockings (max 10 denier) if a formal dress code requires it, such as cocktail evening. Otherwise I'm in bare legs & bare feet!

Cheers

Heel-Lover

Depends on the shoe. How it fits, do my feet slide too much if barefoot. Today I am in hose but I have some boots that require thick socks. So anywhere in between.