Starting Confidence To Wear Heels Outside

jim102

Hello! I am back for telling you I still go to many stores and I tried about many times and i had two comments when I was asking heels for my size. One old woman and one immigrant woman. The old one said: There are no shoes for men here we do not sell them. The last I talked on january 18th had a lot of trouble understanding me. I said I am looking for a size 11 of shoes and I wanna know if you have sizes like that. Normally with my numberous visits size 11 after Christmas are very hard to find and many stores buy until size 10.

Just figure out the last one said the same thing like the first one because I said I wanted a size 11. I do not understand I had to repeat and repeat 3 or 4 times to make her understand. Maybe it was the brain reaction!

The women did not want I think but they let me do it! Maybe they were scaried to see a different situation. I kept a good atitude!

Lol but I hate those answers and I say it does not matter who whatever want to try female shoes!

One seller asked me is it for you and I said yes and he started a bit laugh so I ignored them what could you do. I prefer women sellers 16 to 36 years old they just do not care if you are a man! They asked me for trying and I asked also and it looks that make pleasure to them. I noticed many teenage girls 17 to 20 are great for help!

At this time when I try something and like it I ask for the size and ask for information to find them on the website.

I do not know if it is due to a sexual desire the fact I continue to realize it is not a problem to wear heels I like and get tired of paying attention to others but I still hesitate to do it for real. Everyone in my family will surprise me wearing that a day so soon or later they will have to accept that. In my stupid little province  there are so not open minded people. They are in late in their minds they miss something very good. There will be always people who dont accept that all the time and those people make me angry in a long time. Literally I can say they`re idiots! They will always stay like that but it still not easy to go through that with everyone in your city!

It is like I feel I am alone to do that! :penitent: Other men are too scary just to try female shoes at stores we are a minor public.Not numberous a small %. That`s not fair so  a day that will be enough we just have one life to live and even we are not women we should what we like before it will be to late!

Other men I talk in my province because quebec city is a province of Canada. Those you do not see!

Many people are not used to see that so  just too bad for them! They do not know what they miss!

I can confirm your comments that says women sellers are better open minded than men. In general they are really aware of that and it is what I like the most! :rocker:

last evening I was trying high heel boots and an associate of the sears store told me they are for you sir? I said yes and he gone away!

Have a good behaviour and there will not have any problems even if it is rarely seen.

I had to bought myself a nine west applaud  3 inch black patent on the web cause stores will have it after winter.

They are big but this is my size and I will get used to it. I like the heel sound. Louder song than Lennox naturalizer. Sound is exciting!

Sound should not be a problem so do not look everyone when you walk wearing heels and forget others and do what you have to do.

You have made very good progress in becoming bold enough to try shoes on in the stores. Congratulations. It is fun, isn't it? People aren't used to seeing a guy want to do that, so you are educating them.

Good work!

Steve

Of course I noticed customers women who also try heel boots ignore me!

Today on January 18th I went in town where I have never went and I had a great time. I went to perfecto and nero bianco stores. I tried 2 pairs of black patent heels of my size who were left from a woman that told me where to find those shoes(other stores of same company that had shoes left).

They were a bit pointy toes but even 11 was too smal for me! First time I have seen that but it might happen and there were no size 12 existing. It was the same thing both pumps.

I found  nice black leather boots those in the attachments the female seller was very open minded but does not look like when I looked at her. I was surprised she said she had many men customers with heels. She was very helpful and complimented me also I had  pretty black pants for that. So what I learnt from her is leather is better for boots than other black black black leather. She said I had a great look with them. So nero bianco female sellers and the one from le château were helpful!

Here are my boots I bought for 110$ But they have stable heels and are the favorite boots for numberous customers. They are top rated! Very comfortable with no zipper.

Boots from le château: Size 10 not 11 I tried and  number (J371 010)

Http://www.lechateau.com

Article: 294510 (Type in search section)

And you have my nine west shoes (110$) I ordered by internet

Both are expansive but I like them and I do not want to throw them away after years!!!! I will wear them in public this year and others my challenge

I also used my boots to go gaz station but noone!!! Payment machine outside!

I really enjoyed my few hours in town!

post-10195-0-97403500-1390108117_thumb.j

post-10195-0-11780200-1390108130_thumb.j

post-10195-0-42168100-1390108143_thumb.j

post-10195-0-47734100-1390108156_thumb.j

post-10195-0-03007200-1390108167_thumb.j

post-10195-0-19477600-1390108177_thumb.j

post-10195-0-07229300-1390108187_thumb.j

post-10195-0-81794900-1390108197_thumb.j

I found that in Las Vegas, yes, Las Vegas, I had people asking if the shoes I was buying were for myself. Of course, there are places that do cater for men specifically, and those places were great, I ended up buying 4 pairs of heels, a corset and stocking. But some people are still shocked, even young girls, IMHO. I prefer shopping on the Internet now, specifically on Amazon and howcool.com.

OK. Today the 19th I went to many places including two commercial centre. One small and one medium big. I finally decided to wear my boots Under jeans outside for real! I did not walked so much in the big commercial centre because it was the first time I was wearing heels in public and I had terrible sore Under my legs :online2long:.

People said absolutely nothing! When I walked I walked straight and right like women. No reaction so I was great for walking even I had sores!

So I am very proud of myself! I surprised myself!

I was telling me do not pay attention to others keep focus on your things and walk correctly! It should be good!

I already went to stores for many weeks so I will wear heels for other things! Other heels I would like to wear are not available :penitent: and need to wait until march or april especially for pumps. Otherwise for boots I am ok!

So when I was driving back to home I was telling me I could not had to worry a lot for NOTHING! For four years!  I feel better now! I have to continue to train my legs :prize:

So guys I took 4 years to realize I should not worry too much even if I see few bad situations. I have almost 23 years old so this is a real great time for heels not at 30 or 40 years. It is now I am Young I have to get fun and do what I always wanted to do either wearing heels! To have better shoes than stupid and ugly male shoes :online2long:!  

Congratulations on your outing and your attitude. It is very common for us to think that just because we are into heels, everybody will notice ours, but the truth is that most people don't pay any attention and don't see what we see. I have seen this story happen many times before. I am glad you had a good experience. It gets easier every time you do it.

Steve

Today on January 20th I went to a new commercial centre which had 2 floors. It is located in another city one hour from me. After I went to another one just for asking something. I was wearing my boots. During the day I got some look with one man who was walking in front of me a bit far from me and he was walking and he turrned his head to look at me few times until he hurt a woman! In my mind I was telling him I am gonna kick your... But I was not angry just continue walking forward

Got maybe fixed looks but I said myself do not pay attention to men!!! They`re *****!

I have to find out again my size I asked few stores about heels in perfecto store and spring boutique. 11 fit ok but when I walk I can put 2 fingers behind my feet and my toes are not enough hdden!

At spring boutique a woman said it does not have to have a small space when your foot go forward when you walk. It should not have space. Fiting just good. I tried a Roessing 95 in yellow fir test and it touched all around my feet and it did not hurt when I was walking.

So I am very confused so on evening 21th I will go change my nine west and the company sent me shoes but one with not solid sole. When I wear that my feet sticks to the sole and it unsticked.

At walmart a black patent wedge heel size 10. I walked and got my feet go out

So I have to Watch my size it can vary like men shoes. It is not always the same size in all stores!

It is not funny to have to find out again a size.

I will ask to the managing woman with her employee to finally find out the right one size. I am embarrassed! :penitent:

Maybe the guy I told you was embarrassed and got brain reaction because He tought the sound was for a woman coming and get confused . LOL!

Women did nothing no reactions and especially no reactions from old people!

Every time I wear high heels I get very happy and before I feel very exciting just to hear the heel sound! So I go wear my boots and get excited.

I love the sound!