My new suede boots!

My boots from Divine came today and I love them! It takes me a minute or two to get in and out of them, but it's worth it. I think they're very sexy, and love the feel of being laced tightly into them. They're a UK size 8, and have 4.5" heels.

Sorry about the mess in the background, couldn't be bothered to tidy up first!

Chris

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks HHDS. It does take a couple of minutes to lace them up, but they feel great once they're on. Hairybiker: I got my boots in the sale, and the suede court shoes I bought last week. Now I'm skint. :D Ah well, I'd been after suede courts and knee boots for ages. What size are yours Trolldeg? Chris :(

Great boots chris ,alas getting deliverys is my problem! Do you know if divine have a shop anywhere? Wouldn't mind a pair like that myself.

Thanks Bladerunner! Divine are based in Northampton, and you can visit by appointment. Have a look at their website for more info. http://www.loveisdivine.co.uk

Loveheel: That's cheating!

Chris

Hi Ruud, Sure I can go higher! I've got a couple of pairs of 5" heels, and Donna has ordered me a pair of the ballet shoes in a seven to try on, as the eight was a bit big. I don't think I can go much higher than 5" without ballets or platforms though as my toes won't bend far enough. Personally although the higher heels are fun, from an aesthetic point of view I like 4" - 5" best. Depending on shoe size, I think they have the nicest proportions. Oddly enough in these pics the heels do look lower than my suede court shoes which have exactly the same heel! Glad you like them though! Chris

based in Northampton!! :D I seem to remember a year or 2 ago there was a documentry on a shoe making place in or near Northampton that did traditional shoes but the new owner had decided to switch to the "fetish" shoe market. Is this the same place me wonders!

Ruud: If the ones you tried on were the leather ballet shoes with the straps, then they were the same pair. That's twice this has happened now, spooky! I'm looking forward to trying on the sevens. I was quite tempted by the ballet knee boots, but I wanted to spend less on my first pair as I don't know how much wear they'll get. Matt: They are indeed one and the same place. If you order from them online "W J Brookes" shows up on your statement. Chris