Who do you admire on the boards?

I look forward to that day! I think it'll be a fun trip! Also...I'll be sure to intro you to Raven when you get here. Be prepared for some fun stuff!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Fox, you're giving me a complex! I don't think all of my posts are of such quality and importance, but maybe the silly ones are entertaining? So long as I never feel like a reporter at a newspaper, and always expected to produce some great work, I may survive. :smile: No pressure, now, no, none at all! I just have to keep posting like mad! That may not be a problem, I'm already mad... not as much as a hatter, but then, no mercury here.

"I'm so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight, and I would especially like to welcome Susan (The Original) who have chosen to join us here in the HighHeel meeting place at this time. I do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the opinions, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me them, everybody, everybody. Everybody needs somebody........ Firefox - For giving us face. I try to find a representing picture of me. Debbie, Susan, - you got the style. Laurie, Inga, Melissa -I envy men who will see your face first in the morning. Lucky guys.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Allu :smile: I'd like to say a special "well done" to Anagram for coming out and starting to wear some of the things he wants in Real Life. It's very easy to conform. It takes far more courage to do something different. Many may wish, but few will achieve.