Think Im Gonna Take The Chance And Wear My Male Heels To Work

bionicbabe

I'm doing light duties at work (sorting paper sitting at a desk 8-noon) and theres this lady who works there too and the boss whos in his own office. I have these long jeans that can conceal my heels, and thinking of wearing them to work, my john fluevog boots tomorrow. I doubt anyone would notice. 

the jeans cover the whole heel (these are not the pants i would wear)

post-19814-0-81822300-1389145904_thumb.j

Been there, done that. Be careful.

Small businesses are usually more open to guys wearing heels than large businesses are.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Those look like the first pair I really wore all day to work/school. I did 30 days 18 he's a day in them. Pants covered the heel and the toe looks a bit masculine. Great pair to wear. Cover the heel and just go about your day  

Edited by Shafted
You're welcome, HEELS2U!

I have some similar boots and haven't gotten any grief worn that way.  I get more issues from lower heels or flat boots worn outside the pants.  The only heels I've gotten busted in worn under the jeans are the 5" Fryes.  Usually there are some bad stares but little kids will point and say something. 

ya these look close enough to a male dress boot or western boot that most people wouldn't think anything of it, and if they do I just would be like "ya these boots have a bit of a heel, thought I'd dress up a little today"

Glad you made it happen.  Nothing "unusual" about those at all unless you say they are ladies boots.  "Shoot low partner - he's riding a Shetland."  ;)

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.