Are You Hidding Your High Heel Boots Under Pants Or Showing Them With Jean Under Boots?

jim102

black boots hidden?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your high boots under your jean or pants or show them?

15 hours ago, Cali said:

Better yet get a waxing subscription. It only hurts the first few times. After a while (and old age) the hairs aren't as dense. And with age they go blonde/white/grey. My Ex commented the other day that it looked like I had nylons on and like I had no hair. In reality, the hair is so light colored that in some lighting it look like nylons. LOL.     My legs where last waxed in March.

I do some winter sports that require I tape up my legs. I rather wax them every 5 weeks than shave every couple of days and endure the stubble.

Not my pics guys....Wish I had the nice legs to show off though....

None of the above or all of the above. If the question was do i wear them under my pants? Yes. But in answering this way assumes i don't show them is incorrect. Most of the time all of my shoes are visible and my boots are visible from the shank down. I therefore don't consider it hiding. Also, am i the only one who doesn't like to ball or skrunch up my pants inside my boots. I really don't like close cut geans, uncomfortable, bad for pocket use, etc.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

None of the above or all of the above. If the question was do i wear them under my pants? Yes. But in answering this way assumes i don't show them is incorrect. Most of the time all of my shoes are visible and my boots are visible from the shank down. I therefore don't consider it hiding. Also, am i the only one who doesn't like to ball or skrunch up my pants inside my boots. I really don't like close cut geans, uncomfortable, bad for pocket use, etc.

Same here, I feel like scrunching the pants into the boots is as sloppy as scrunch tucking a shirt into the pants.  I always fold the pant legs over and slide into the boots if I am wearing them that way.  Or I pull the socks over the pant legs so they stay in place.  

• Like 1

Edit:  I just noticed that this is a very old thread/poll that was just recently resurrected.

The question makes no sense as a yes or no question, since its asking an A 'or' B type question.  So I did not vote.

Anyway, for me, it depends... I've been wearing a lot more skinny jeans recently, which of course means I'm showing the heel.  I still do still like a straight leg (or a narrow boot cut) jean on occasion, which partially hides the heel.  I got rid of most of my early collection of long wide leg boot-cut jeans that would fully hide the heel. 

Short answer:  I show the heel, most of the time.

Edited by hhboots
  • Like 2

No boots to hide, I prefer sandals.....   Especially in the summer after getting a nice pedicure....  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"