Are You Hidding Your High Heel Boots Under Pants Or Showing Them With Jean Under Boots?

jim102

black boots hidden?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your high boots under your jean or pants or show them?

1 hour ago, aristoc said:

Thanks CAT. So do I but, unlike yourself, I'm not man enough to always flaunt my heel addiction.:fine:

Looks like you do pretty well yourself.  You have some great looks and outfits!!!!

• Like 2

I don't know how I missed this thread.

I always show off my boots when I wear them with jeans (or leggings, or a skirt, ...:penitent:).  I just came back fro Sam's and the bank wearing my blue OTK faux suede boots.

GEDC1343.jpg

These really are a little short for OTK length, but they looked good on the Chinese model when I ordered them.

Yesterday the temperatures were in the low 30's F and today it is almost 70 F.  Not only do we have to deal with coordinating the colors of an outfit and making sure our heels look good, but now we we have to contend with global warming.  I'm expecting snow by tomorrow. :penitent:

:wavey:

• Like 4

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, aristoc said:

And some boots are just meant to be worn with fishnets.:cheeky:

IMG_2531.JPG

You got that right!!!!!

Awesome boots you have too!!

image.jpeg

Edited by CAT
  • Like 2

I'm a Jeans over the boot guy. Carryover from wearing western boots since I was a kid. I can get away with wearing some serious block heeled boots if the pants are long enough and 99% of people wont notice (which is fine by me) Sometime in the near future on one of my travelling trips, I might just do the skinny jeans and boots inside, but I really haven't had the opportunity to do so. (and no, I'm not doing it anywhere near home - - not happening)

Now ""IF"" I ever get a break while I'm in Chicago (hint hint) maybe I'll do something even more noticeable.

• Like 2

Great look CAT. I too, like to wear my boots for all to see. I like the fishnets too. I sometimes wear fishnets with my boots. It's a sexy look, and some of us can pull it off with no problem. I often get compliments from the gals that I have nice looking legs, so why not show them off. I do.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, XtremeHeels said:

It's not too often that I wear my boots in full view but once in a while I just feel the need too :happy:

7 inch Knee High Boots 003 (633x640).jpg

7 inch Knee High Boots 004 (615x640).jpg

7 inch Knee High Boots 009 (475x640).jpg

I know what you mean!!!!  I try to plan wearing jeans or leggings with boots and I always get that feeling,,,,,,,, where the miniskirt and boots!!!!!! One of these days I will make it out the door in jeans or leggings! Lol

• Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, XtremeHeels said:

It's not too often that I wear my boots in full view but once in a while I just feel the need too :happy:

7 inch Knee High Boots 003 (633x640).jpg

7 inch Knee High Boots 004 (615x640).jpg

7 inch Knee High Boots 009 (475x640).jpg

I am so envious, wish I could pull off this look the way you do...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Even though I voted yes, because most of the time my boots are under my pants, there have been times when I will wear calf high boots and shorts (to work). These are usually hot days with rain, don't want to get my open toe shoes wet.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, swedeheeler said:

I'm not too sure about those ankle boots though. Myself I do prefer untucked with bright jeans, migt be different withdark ones?

I would agree with you. With those shorter boots, untucked looks much better. The dark jeans are rather tighter, so tucked in works better than with the lighter ones. I think the only ones who can get away with tucking in ankle boots are really skinny people with really skinny jeans. Otherwise, it looks kind of goofy until you get up to knee height with the boots.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

I'm not too sure about those ankle boots though. Myself I do prefer untucked with bright jeans, migt be different withdark ones?

20190818_174336-763x1612.jpg

20190818_174436-477x1008.jpg

20190818_181510-477x1008.jpg

20190818_181407-477x1008.jpg

What are these? I really like them..

On 5/19/2017 at 12:50 PM, Stoney3057 said:

Pebblesf love the look, but may I suggest you shave your legs. It will give a better look and feel amazing. Just saying.

Better yet get a waxing subscription. It only hurts the first few times. After a while (and old age) the hairs aren't as dense. And with age they go blonde/white/grey. My Ex commented the other day that it looked like I had nylons on and like I had no hair. In reality, the hair is so light colored that in some lighting it look like nylons. LOL.     My legs where last waxed in March.

I do some winter sports that require I tape up my legs. I rather wax them every 5 weeks than shave every couple of days and endure the stubble.

• Like 1