Are You Hidding Your High Heel Boots Under Pants Or Showing Them With Jean Under Boots?

jim102

black boots hidden?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your high boots under your jean or pants or show them?

Often I like to wear styles like skinny jeans or a skirt that show off my heels. Other times my bootcut jeans cover most of my heels but I'm certainly not "hiding" them, I just wear them that way because I like the style. But that tends to be more with court shoes and ankle boots; with tall boots (up to knee-high) I mostly prefer them to show, that's the whole beauty of the boots. The weather is a far greater factor than any notion of self-consciousness for how I chose to wear my heels/boots.

If you like it, wear it.

How can one answer a this or that question with yes or no?

• Like 1

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

None of the answers fit, so http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(negative) is my answer in the traditional zen style.

Normally if I wear jeans they're over the heels, less now because I want to conceal them and more thats the style I like. I do have skinny jeans too that won't really work over the top so theres that. And if I ever grow the cajones to wear a skirt maybe I'll try that.

I wear my boots under my jeans with some of the heel showing. This is because I have quite short legs so it gives the appearance of lengthening them. Its what suits me but it is clear I am wearing heels, I am not trying to hide them.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Yes! I mean, No. Er, Yes. No. Maybe. None of the above. All of the above. Since I can't answer the question, I will explain.

I wear my boots under my jeans, For one thing the knees of my jeans look baggy when tucked in. This is probably because they aren't skinny jeans, but it is still an issue. The second reason is that I feel like a Nazi commander when I wear my boots outside my pants. It's something I just can't get past, so the boots stay under my jeans.

Well…..  I don't wear boots, I am a sandal guy.  But, when I am out in heels (sandals) I wear long pants - don't really like shorts - and my shoes are plainly visible for all to see.  No skinny jeans, just denim or cargo type pants with a regular cuff or slightly bell bottom, and occasionally slacks.  

Some folks notice but most do not.    Merry Christmas all…    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Boots under bootcut jeans usually, unless the snow is really deep. Wife doesn't like them too exposed. Don't like that answer? YOU argue with her!

:D

I don't wear shorts or capris too often, but when I do, I usually wear sandals or clogs that are not overly femme. I posted pics on another thread.

Steve

• Like 1

I don't wear jeans/ pants much. I'm much more of a skirt & shorts wearer, and I don't own lots of pairs of boots.

Whenever I wear jeans/ pants its usually with pumps, but if I'm wearing boots then knee boots are always over the top of skinny styled jeans/ pants.

Cheers

Heel-Lover

Just like Heel-Lover, I wear skirts more frequently these days, so my boots are on full display. And on those increasingly rare occasions when I do sport jeans, exclusively skinny jeans, I wear boots, knee high and thigh high over them, again, so they can be seen.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Like my avatar, I always wear tight fitting denim riding jeans which already forces my pants to be tucked into my high heel boots.  To me having boots with tall shafts and covering them with your jeans almost defeats its purpose.  Yet I do think that ankle boots look better with jeans covering them.  I prefer showing off my boots.

I don't wear boots of the fashion variety all that often. More than 50% of my shoes are mules or clogs. When I do wear boots, I wear them on the inside of bootcut pants for the same reason as Foxyheels--my legs are really short, and I just don't feel the pants tucked in thing would look good on me. That being said, I don't wear my pants long enough to hide the heels completely, either. Hem length on bootcut pants can be a little tricky with different heel heights.

• 2 weeks later...

it all depends on how I feel for the day in question in regards to how I'll wear what pair of my 2 different pair of black boots (one is flat the other is sort of cuban heel style) :fine:

For me if I have on skinny jeans then the boots are out for show and I just love the look!  Baggy jeans don't tuck so if I have them on the boots/heals are hidden under them although the heels show just fine.

Showing boots is when your pants allow you to wear them out but jeans make your legs have hot.

I heard about women do that because they have leggings but I do not know what they look like!

• 5 weeks later...

As was pointed out at the start, the poll questions are incapable of receiving a meaningful response.   I just wonder why (and how) 32 members (to date) have attempted to answer them!

But those who have commented specifically have given helpful responses.   Most seem to agree that a good-looking longish boot should be revealed but a shorter (ankle) boot can look better with trousers breaking over it.   Those are my views too but I have to confess that I have yet to wear my longer boots uncovered outdoors, partly for reasons of reticence and partly because they are too baggy to take trousers inside them snugly.   II suppose I'm lucky in having legs that are slimmer than those of the many women with large feet who would normally buy those boots!

• 2 years later...