I Found Another Great Guys-in-Heels Site!

Heelfan

Hi Folks!

I've just found another great site re. guys' heel-wearing, additionally to Firefox's and Joak's and Highluc's sites etc. It is from the States, and contains a hell of a lot of good sense and advice:

http://www.passionsforfootwear.com/mystory2.htm

His four links to outlets offering high heels in guys sizes are great - I particularly like the street-heeling styles at Newport News.

If anyone has any comments on that site's information and philosophy, or has found any other good guys-in-heels sites (other than those I've just mentioned), I'm sure readers would be interested if you could post below!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

informative site.

backs up what ive always said how the world is sad that women can pick and choose, wear mens clothes trousers, have mens rights etc, but if a man chooses of his own will to do something considered remotely femenine, he is automatically rediculed and considered wierd or abnormal in some way.

a new member Paula HH rightly stated the following on another thread

It's also a shame that the world is like it is & if you decide as a male you want to wear skirts & heels you are automatically put into rejection without anyone questioning why you do it or how it makes you feel / how much better your day could be

it pretty much sums up how ive always felt.

daz

Hi Guys, I have been wondering for some time now if and where you can buy some really nice boots, the 'ernest ' shoe shop in Paris has some great styles that I would love to have, I would need a size 10 and I am fustrated that heels usualy have to be blocky, low or fettish style. I take some comfort from Heelfan who does not live too far away from me that there are some good shops in bristol, but I have not really forund anything that fits my bill, It is a shame that the french boots are £100 plus, my wife does not mind me having heels but I dont think I could justify that much on a pair of heels that I more than likley would not wear that often, wow, great boots though. I will keep looking out for you heelfan, Best wishes, nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello Nigel, I take a size 9 or 9 1/2 or 10 UK according to the individual brand and style, so we're not at all dissimilar in size. I've bought some great pairs in Bristol and London, and very recently even in Swindon! I am sending you a PM. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx Heelfan for finding the site - I've been looking for alternative ways to introduce my wife to my shoescene - investigating some of the topics here were introspective but this sight seems to put many of our thoughts together from many perspectives. Thanx again - Visnqest

Hi Visnqest! Pleased to be of service! If you want to give your wife two additional bits of reading-matter to help give her a deep but sympathetic understanding of guys in heels, try: 1) Firefox's Aesthetic Heels for Guys site. Just put Firefox Aesthetic into your search engine and you'll find it. 2) On these Forums, look down the index for the section "For Everybody", and click on to the thread titled something like "Help Coping with the Wife". That was just about the best debate we've ever had on the subject. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!