Just Saying I'm Back!

scrappycoco

I've been away for awhile with a lot of thing's I had going on. Never fear though I still kept doing my thing wearing high heels, skirts and I have even started wearing ballet flats. I just want to apologize for being gone so long, but never fear I am back and this time with a vengeance! LOL With that being said here is a recent picture from an outing I had awhile ago. Really didn't do much other that go to pay a bill and go to my public Library. I will do my best to try to post more often. I look forward to talking with everyone again.

post-3709-0-25708900-1387369830_thumb.jp

Well to answer everyone's question. I have been dealing with an injury to my right shoulder that required a surfy to somewhat fix. I also started back to college as a full-time student at the age of 40. I am working toward my BA in Social Work. Over all I have been doing well and still doing my thing as far as dressing how ever I feel like. I have kind of gotten to the point to where I wear ballet flats as much as I do heels. It just depends on the situation and where I am going and doing. Here is a selfie I took awhile back with me wearing flats

post-3709-0-42549000-1387560320_thumb.jp