Snippet From Youtube.

dww

I would be laughing at him too. Seriously, the guy needs to learn how to walk in those shoes or not wear them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

For a minute there I thought it was ME !!!!   Oh the humanity....  But I can walk in heels much better - ha ha....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Guy in the video needs to do something with that chin scruff. Outside of that, nothing wrong from my view.

Future heeler on this one. Im diggin the kicks on this kid!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

When I have gone out in heels I just pay no mind to the gawking types that may be where I go.  I guess this is what they are doing behind our backs.

I then clicked on a link to the right after watching video in the original post.  A couple more guys ignorantly laughing it up while filming another fellow in heels.  Use caution if you click on the link as the guys filming use profanity.

Best,

Larry

YouTube:

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

When I have gone out in heels I just pay no mind to the gawking types that may be where I go.  I guess this is what they are doing behind our backs.

I then clicked on a link to the right after watching video in the original post.  A couple more guys ignorantly laughing it up while filming another fellow in heels.  Use caution if you click on the link as the guys filming use profanity.

Best,

Larry

Id like to see either one of then even walk in shoes like the other customer did. ;)

Forget the shoes, the guy was wearing a NY Giants jacket! Oh the shame!

I have to agree that that guy has a lot of courage to appear in public wearing heels in what apparently is a Less than accepting neighborhood. That being said however, it is precisely that kind of reaction that keeps 90% of male heel wearers from appearing in their heels outside their home. I could also say something about the guy leveling the negative comments. But I won't. Besides, I believe most viewers of this clip will hold identical opinions to those I'm not expressing.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Why should he dress for heels? Perhaps to him it's no big deal, he just throws them on with whatever he's wearing.

That would be my instance. Jeans? Sweatpants? Dress pants? doesnt matter to me.

Im a fashion flunky! :D

I have to agree that that guy has a lot of courage to appear in public wearing heels in what apparently is a Less than accepting neighborhood. That being said however, it is precisely that kind of reaction that keeps 90% of male heel wearers from appearing in their heels outside their home. I could also say something about the guy leveling the negative comments. But I won't. Besides, I believe most viewers of this clip will hold identical opinions to those I'm not expressing.

Bubba.. ( and others ).

In speaking for *myself*, the biggest part of being a male heel wearer is the culture-shock I deliver to people whom have never seen ( and sometimes never thought of ) a guy, not a drag queen, walking around in such attire. They do a ' double take ' and it hits them so hard with the ' WTF?!?!?! ' stick that they really dont know how to react.

Like the guy in the video, Im not looking to deliver a culture shock to anyone. Im not looking to be ' out of the normal '. Its just a pair of footware on my feet, nobody need to read into it any further. :D

I must be getting oblivious to any reactions as I don't seem to get rot see it any more. People really don't seem to care anymore about men wearing heels, I believe fashion freedom in general is becoming more acceptable and those that dress against the norm is becoming normal and consequently a bit of a non event.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

In all my high profile heeling expeditions I've never encountered such obnoxious behavior as displayed in that second video.

I've seen similar on youtube previously. It always seems to be in the US.

The guy doing the filming had a real problem. A psychologist could probably give it a name but I'm sure it's more than just an urge to ridicule and bully. It wasn't enough to simply denounce the thing that threatened him, he needed to encourage others to support his worldview on camera.

It wasn't about the heels. Something more than unfounded homophobia was driving him. He just disguised his prejudice as homophobia to encourage others to subscribe to his campaign.

What a puerile individual.

Not all Americans, Heals4me. Just a certain segment of society that usually reside if the ghettos where practicing common courtesy is a character flaw. Being weak and vulnerable to bullyiing by the predators that range throughout these neighbor hoods. These types are usually unedicuated, unemployed, uncaring,living on welfare and makeing their way through life watching their backs trying to keep those stronger from taking what little they have away from them. While they might act differently if alone but when in public they have to project their strength in order to signal they're "not to be fucked with." What better way to demonstrate their manhood than to ridicule anything out of the ordinary?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.