Can Anyone Identify These?

Mr. X

Here is an update. I tweeted Debby on her twiiter.  And suprisingly she replied shortly after.  The booties are from Aldo!  That suprised me.  It means they will be affordable to the masses.  But I looked on the website and can't find anything that resembles what she was wearing.  Any more help would be appreciated!  I want a pair even more now!

You could re-tweet her and ask her if she wouldn't please add some additional information. Like, for instance, manufacture/brand name, style name and/or number and and any other information that would help you identify and locate them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Here is an update. I tweeted Debby on her twiiter.  And suprisingly she replied shortly after.  The booties are from Aldo!  That suprised me.  It means they will be affordable to the masses.  But I looked on the website and can't find anything that resembles what she was wearing.  Any more help would be appreciated!  I want a pair even more now!

How about printing the picture in as large a scale possible without losing detail, and take to your nearest Aldo store. Let them find it for you.

I've got to spend some time on the Aldo website in the next few days...  just browsing their collection (to look for the boots above), and they have got a lot of great boots to choose from right now and some good sale prices, too.

I don't see the boots in question however, to be honest though, I think the MacCallum boots posted by fashionablefun are just as nice really... but good luck finding the Debby Ryan boots if you really feel you must have that 'exact' same boot.  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...