Kennedy

Yes, I know I'm a couple of days late, but I'm surprised none of our American brethren have beaten me to it.  I don't know where I was, though I can guess I was in my cot. I've always suspected that Bobby Kennedy was the greater loss to the US, but what do I know.

One less Kennedy is always a good thing. Never cared for any of them or their false mask of being ' for the people '. Its probably why they arent even ' part of the conversation ' these days.

Its unfortunate that people like them are worshipped yet someone like Benjamin Franklin and what he did is relatively unknown to the young folks of the U.S. .

People like Baha’u’llah, , Socrates, Siddhartha Gautama and Confucius also go unheard of. 

Bobby Kennedy? Just another ' Upper Class Masshole '. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never had a real job in his life. Wouldnt know what a common man was if one put a boot in his ass. ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I can remember watching the shooting on our 9 inch round type tube black and white telly. I don't know what type of leader he was but he did get you on the moon six years later.

life is not a rehearsal

Like Megan I was in my cot too... probably having my nappy changed or at my dear mother's breast. I would have been about 5 months old. I certainly know where I was at 9/11 (should be 11/9 but it doesn't trip off the tongue so well).

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

He was hailed by many as our greatest president and for what? His pretty speeches? He was gunned down before the world would know what kind of president he was.

I guess you only have to be assassinated to be a great president.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

People like Baha’u’llah, , Socrates, Siddhartha Gautama and Confucius also go unheard of. 

Bobby Kennedy? Just another ' Upper Class Masshole '. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never had a real job in his life. Wouldnt know what a common man was if one put a boot in his ass. ;)

I suppose you could say the same of any president.  Socrates was in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

He was hailed by many as our greatest president and for what? His pretty speeches? He was gunned down before the world would know what kind of president he was.

I guess you only have to be assassinated to be a great president.

I've never heard of him as a great president, but well spoken of as a man.  Lost potential.

I suppose you could say the same of any president.  Socrates was in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

I've never heard of him as a great president, but well spoken of as a man.  Lost potential.

The guy was addicted to pain killers, booze and was far from faithful to his wife. Not the type of guy *I* would associate with.

What I find interesting and many people dont consider, is how far separated from EVERYONE Kennedy really was. He was killed.. by who? Who would go that far?

Mob? Teamsters Union? CIA? Military Complex? Army? Oswald? Pro-Cuba people? Reds ( USSR )?

You could turn over any rock on the planet and there would be someone there stating how bad the guy was.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.