High Heel Cowboy Boots For Men

bss

I have several pairs from him, with four-inch heels, and 5 inch heels. For the price and quality it's a good deal. Make sure you properly measure your foot and compare them to the charts for correct sizing. If you do a search for cowboy boots you'll find positive ratings from others. Just be aware if he is busy it might take longer than is usual time to ship. Especially if it's custom-made pair.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I have bought two pairs from him.  I only have one pair left.  Even with careful measurements he seems to like making them too big.  I put Ugg inner soles in them and they fit fine now.  Mine are 4" but the heel is thick so nobody will really know unless they get a tape measure out.  I would buy more but getting them the right size seems to be a challenge.  Other ebay users have made similar comments.  In quality though they are quite well made and should last a long time. 

I have a few pairs of Jones boots with 5" heels.  Reasonable prices, good quality, but they definitely do run big...Shipping can take awhile also.  I like the boots but my Jessica Simpson boots with 5" heels are much easier to walk in...

I have bought 4 pairs from them, with 1", 3", & 5" heels. The quality is very good for the price paid and like others have said, the size runs a bit large. The largeness varies per pair of boots, and is not the same on all. Some can be corrected with thicker socks while others have needed an insert (or two, in the case of one pair). My favorite are the tan suede ones, which at the time I ordered them were not in his regular offering palette, (both the round toe, 2" heel of stacked wood and suede tan finish) but upon request for the style, he put together a specific eBay auction for this style with all my wish list items and sent me a link which I leaped upon immediately. Whoops. Couldn't include the photo until I left the mobile version and went to the full site.

post-3089-0-30264600-1384055148_thumb.jp

Kzcolt:   Are the black boots on the left 5"?   A better pic of your 5" boots would be appreciated.   (I assume that the toes shown are your own and not an MJ product!)

I have been considering a pair of MJ boots for some time (although not the typical cowboy style) and the comments on fit are helpful - running a little large is certainly preferable to running small.

Another source of custom-made men's HH boots is (or was) Omano, in Spain.   But they are no longer clearly advertised and I'm not sure if they are still available, at least under that name.   Does anyone know more about availability, quality and fit?

I have 2 pairs of his stock styles, though neither was in stock when I ordered. Each time it took about 3 weeks for them to arrive (US address). I wear US men's 10D, so having read lots of sizing complaints, I ordered size 9 in the camel suede stock boots with 20 inch tops and 3 inch extreme undershot heels. They're still a bit big but quite wearable with a pair of foam insoles added. The second pair is the stock 20 inch square toe boots with 4 inch heels. These I ordered in size 8 1/2. Unfortunately they're quite narrow, so I might be happier with size 9 in these (but the length is right). Comparing the two pairs, the shafts on the camel suede boots are a bit wide for me, and curiously the heels are exactly the same height -- 4 inches at the back.

post-37-0-07576100-1384101432_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-85522100-1384101509_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Kzcolt: Are the black boots on the left 5"? A better pic of your 5" boots would be appreciated. (I assume that the toes shown are your own and not an MJ product!) I have been considering a pair of MJ boots for some time (although not the typical cowboy style) and the comments on fit are helpful - running a little large is certainly preferable to running small. Another source of custom-made men's HH boots is (or was) Omano, in Spain. But they are no longer clearly advertised and I'm not sure if they are still available, at least under that name. Does anyone know more about availability, quality and fit?

Puffer, Here is a better shot of the 5" heeled black boot as requested, (good eyes on finding my toes in the earlier posted photo. Shown also is the 3" suede boot heel. While admitting things such as toes that i did not note in the previous post , i must also accept responsibility for fat finger mistypes on the keyboard about 2" (not 1") black heels , 3" tan heels and the previously mentioned 5"ers)

post-3089-0-53299700-1384103524_thumb.jp

post-3089-0-07475300-1384103632_thumb.jp

post-3089-0-25748300-1384103665_thumb.jp

Thanks for the pics, kzcolt.   In the second one, the difference in heel height between the two boots does not look as much as 2",   If the suede boots are 3" (as they appear to be), the black ones do not look more than 4" - are they really 5"?.  Puzzling.

I have bought several pairs from that Ebay seller.

Last wwek i received 3 pairs .

The time for making them is long , but the quality is sublim (Perfect !!) .

The only thing negative for Belgium is the cumstom charge .

I had to pay 164,00 euro import taxes .

Prutske255

Something interesting about that seller.  They seem to be a husband and wife team that both wear heels.  The larger shoes (size 11) are specifically mentioned as a mens size 9 and other the man will talk about wearing them.

I have purchased three pairs from them.  The first were 5" heel models in size 8.5 which were much too large for my little feet.  I had a custom pair with 4" heels that were OK, although one boot fit too tight,  I have a pair of 4" heel cowboy mules that are fine.  I sold the ones that didn't fit right.  Overall pretty good, especially for the price.  I plan to order more in the future.

• 2 weeks later...