First Time Out In High Heels

Tanzer22

Nice looking boots. Enjoy wearing them. You don't need an excuse like Halloween to wear, knee boots. Just go out and wear them and have fun.

A couple of days ago I was discussing wearing knee boots with three ladies, all wearing the flat heel riding boots with their jeans tucked inside, which is the big  thing in boots this season They all agreed that men could wear that look too. I told them that I wear my boots that way and they all said, OK on the look. I was glad that they were Ok with that look for men too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Tanzer: See? That wasn't so bad, was it? The world didn't come to an end, and you enjoyed yourself to boot, pardon the pun. That's the important thing. Now that you've got your initial outing under your belt, things will get easier from there.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Tanzer22,

All went well and you had fun!!  Now you have to get back out there and get more comfortable. You will see that it gets easier. Just have to get over the first step out of the house/car as JeffB says.  It's a great feeling and you will get more compliments than anything, at least I do!!

Jim

Tanzer22,

Nice looking boots.  Were those pictures of the outfit you were on Halloween?  Was the skirt part of the outfit?  That would cause as many looks as the boots (probably more).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.