The Highest Pair Of (Inspired) Converses I Have Ever Seen!

barney15c

Among the nicest looking pairs of that style I've seen. One question, however. Heel height is listed as 3 - 4.5". If I purchased a pair, how could I be sure i got a pair with the higher wedge?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Among the nicest looking pairs of that style I've seen. One question, however. Heel height is listed as 3 - 4.5". If I purchased a pair, how could I be sure i got a pair with the higher wedge?

Are we looking at the same thing?

I saw a pair of ballet boots...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Sorry. I was referring to a pair of hidden wedge heel trainers that happened to appear in a space labeled " People that looked at these also looked at" -- below the ballet boots.

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

That just made it into my wishlist. Awesome find!

They are nice but i cant do ballet heels, but for those that can.... you may have to be quick, apparently its a 'one off'  production run...might be a bit of marketing spiel, after all if you sell out and there is a demand  you are going to make more aren't you....

Wish they would make then in a 5inch high heels sneaker style

i dont like these - but also a limited run....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIMITED-EDITION-Knee-High-Heel-Ballet-Boots-PINK-AND-WHITE-PVC-SILICONE-TOE-GAR-/131035805398?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item642b1f1dc7

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Well, the first ones you linked are actually pretty cool, at least different from the norm and I would consider getting some. 

However, with the pound to dollar conversion and shipping from the UK to US, the price jumps from the cheap sounding £47 to almost $97 ($74.83 + 21.49 shipping). 

That is still relatively inexpensive, but since I already have some ballet boots that I only put on a few times a year, it would sort be a waste of money for me that my wife wouldn't be too happy with  :(   ahh well...

They are nice but i cant do ballet heels, but for those that can.... you may have to be quick, apparently its a 'one off'  production run...might be a bit of marketing spiel, after all if you sell out and there is a demand  you are going to make more aren't you....

Wish they would make then in a 5inch high heels sneaker style

i dont like these - but also a limited run....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIMITED-EDITION-Knee-High-Heel-Ballet-Boots-PINK-AND-WHITE-PVC-SILICONE-TOE-GAR-/131035805398?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item642b1f1dc7

Oh, equally nice! 

Then again, I can't really walk in ballet heels so it would just be for the idea of having them. And I got way too many shoes already.