Second Outing And Comming Out!

lovespikes

As it is Halloween my girlfriend and I went out to a Halloween burlesque party in Glasgow. I had ran it past her to go out dressed more in womans attire. these burlesque nights the crowed get dressed up all the time with the girls wearing corsets and pretty much nothing else apart from heels. so I was dressed in a custom made corset giving me a 24" waist along with a tutu skirt and 4.5" strappy sandals. I don't think she noticed that I could acutualy walk and dance in them! and wore them for 8 hrs!  had a great night with some awesome comments from both guys and girls. anyway the past few days we have been talking about it and I have told her that I have always liked high heels and would like to wear them more often (just about the house to ease her into it) to my suprise she is pretty open to the idea. the only concern she has is that because of her health issues she cannot wear heels and would get jelous. she also laughed when I told her to clear some space for all my new shoes. a happy ending!!!

I think i have a before we went out mirror photo on my phone will see if i can get it posted jkrenzer. Thanks guys, its a huge weight of my shoulders now she knows. I have hidden the intrest in heels for 6 year but i have only started heeling for about 7 months. She really doesnt seem that bothered by it, altho if she had of caught me hidding it it may have been a diffrent outcome. so it does pay to be honest ! we will take it slow so i dont freak her ouf lol. just need to find some stores that stock my size to go shoe shopping!

Thanks for the advice Steve, much appreciated. I know what you are saying! Not many people are willing to accept you for who you truely are. think this one is deffo a keeper :-) . i havent been pushing it at all infact i havent heeled since saturday, it just good to know that she wont mind if i do

Result !!

Glad to hear that you only got nice comments - had a similar experience at our Halloween /birthday bash. People were very surprised that a man could handle heels for so long .. I claimed one back for equality sake. Anything girls can do, boys can do too !!  :w00t2:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels