A Pleasant Shopping Event With A Boot Buddy

pebblesf

I met this fellow who lives nearby online, we have chatted on and off for years about cowboy boots....We finally shared our hiheel boot interest with one another a few months ago...I finally decided to make the effort to meet with this fellow after work so we could get aquainted and talk more...

We both had just gotten off work, so were wearing business attire with unremarkable cowboy boots.  I had brought my JS boots, but am a few sizes smaller, so he couldn't try them on.  We were in a shopping plaza, so I suggested we should venture out and do a little boot shopping.  There was only one possibility in this plaza, "famous footwear".  I wasn't expecting this  store to have much of interest, or anything for my boot buddy in women's size 13s...Nonetheless, we strolled into  famous footwear and headed straight for the boot display.  Like I thought, nothing remarkable at this store, and only up to size 10s.  The sales woman approached us and asked if she could help.  She admitted their selection wasn't great, but pointed out some other retailers that have larger sizes...She was very pleasant and helpful.

It really felt great to shop for boots with a buddy, even if there was no success.  We agreed to do a little more research and meet again for another shopping excursion. 

I've been shoe shopping with other guys and gals for years and it's a lot more fun when you have an interested and enthusiastic companion with whom to share the adventure. Congrats on coming out to an online but unmet friend and doing so! Steve

• 2 weeks later...