Maybe YOU'D like to try wearing them??

Anita, In my case, the desire to be "made" to dress up was in part connected to a general female domination fantasy, and in part as a way to detach the associated feelings of guilt I used to get when I cross dressed. I felt that I didn't have anything to be ashamed of as "I don't want to dress as a woman, she's making me do it." During my acceptance phase, I spoke to a few other CD's who had the same fantasy for similar reasons. Chris

For me, the desire to "Dress up" as far as I can tell, was imbedded in the genes at birth. I liken it to an "itch" that must be scratched from time to time. I've had to keep my feelings hidden originaly as I had a prominent position in the community at the time. I have since come to "grips" with what I call my "Affliction". Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

DawnHH you describe that feeling perfectly, for me it's just shoes, but it is like an "itch" that needs scratching too, it won't leave until you give it what it craves, "a scratch". Glad you came to terms with it too. I have tried CD but it isn't the thing for me, I was Looking for an outlet for wearing womens shoes too, and Like Chris, also like the idea of being made to do it so as to blame someone else for it, no guilt, all the fun :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

shyguy:-) I am glad also that you were able to come to terms with YOUR problem. You are just into shoes---but shoes just started it all for me many years ago and slowly evolved into a complete cross-dressing. That "itch" keeps gnawing away at you until it gets "scratched" and won't be denied. I'm sure you are familiar with that feeling also. My wife and I were paying some bills and doing a little shopping at the Mall tonight, which gave me another opportunity to practice my "Street-heeling" again. Boy, do I need a lot of practice! Just unpacked some of our purchases---a bra, 4" heeled pumps, a suit and a blouse. Must try for fit tommorow. :D:D:D Dawn HH

From the best info I can find, crossdressing is NOT an affliction but rather a behaviour. The psychology behind the phenomenon indicates that the predeliction to crossdress is in place by the age of 3 and some believe that it takes place in the womb. One noted psychologist summed it up when he said "The individuals who have this behaviour should work to accept it. Crossdressing is a life-long thing and doesn't just "go away". Dealing with it successfully is essential. It is part of who they are and denial can have horrendous effects - depression, anxiaty and even suicide." The thing that was emphasized ofer and over is that crossdressing is HARMLESS! Once acceptance is reached the individual can live a productive normal life. Ciao, Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

AnitaC:-) Cross-dressing might be a behavior---but in my case---I have always "JOKINGLY" called it my "Affliction", as I never intended to have such a thing as it was foisted upon me by nature of which I had no control over in the beginning. I concur with what you say about it being a life-long thing that just doesn't "go away", and I think I have dealt with it successfully, and have lived a very normal and productive life so far. To us that have it, it may seem harmless, but as you know---society sometimes has another way of looking at things. Cheers--- :D:D Dawn HH

Thanks for the info Anita C. And although joking when calling it an affliction, sometimes it does feel that way. But I do feel it is also a part of who I am and even my wife admitted that I was calmer when I spent an afternoon in her shoes, so it is a good thing too :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Her shoes---your shoes---it really doesn't matter. The wife says that not only am I calmer after, but that I am much more in tune with her wants and needs "after" than "before". She really has the best of "both" worlds. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

Her shoes---your shoes---it really doesn't matter. The wife says that not only am I calmer after, but that I am much more in tune with her wants and needs "after" than "before". She really has the best of "both" worlds. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

For me, I've gone full circle. I started off wearing high heels, moved into full cross dressing when I was beginning to accept that this was a part of me, and then went back to just wearing shoes. Once I started cross dressing fully, although it was fun, I realised that I actually only needed the shoes. Chris

I too, like you Chris, started off wearing the high heels which eventually led into full cross-dressing. I have been venturing into "Street-heeling" since I joined the board in December, 2003. I stll get nervous and start to sweat and the heel noise to me is deafining---but I'm working on refining my heels for more stealth and possibly this may also help with nervousness and sweating problems over a period of time. So far, the wife and I have not had any comments or looks from anyone unless we are too busy with what we are doing to notice other reactions. As to going full circle, we haven't made up our minds on that as we are quite occupied with other things right now and are busy trying to work them out at present. As they say---the jury is still out on going full circle. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

• 1 month later...

Hrm.. I've noticed some people started with heels and went into cross dressing, others, such as myself, experimented with cross dressing and ended up with just the heels :D Diferent strokes for diferent folks. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 3 weeks later...

Corey and Rob continue to enjoy a wonderful relationship. On occassion Rob comes home Friday and finds that Corey has laid out Sandis' things for him to change into. :) He changes with out saying a word. Corey says she just needs 'Girl' time with Sandi. :roll: Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

AnitaC.:-) It certainly sounds like Corey and Rob have a great relationship going without any problems and it sounds like everything is moving along smoothly. That's great. I'm glad for them. Before I left for work yesterday morning I suggested that maybe my wife, (Mickey68), could lay out a dress because Dawn would be coming for a visit later. Now, I really didn't think she would do this as she never has done that before, but when I arrived at home, she had picked out a dress and had a whole complete outfit laid out even down to the jewelry and make-up. Needless to say, being the first for this, made Dawn extremely happy and we both had a most enjoyable evening together. Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

AnitaC.:-)

It certainly sounds like Corey and Rob have a great relationship going without any problems and it sounds like everything is moving along smoothly. That's great. I'm glad for them. Before I left for work yesterday morning I suggested that maybe my wife, (Mickey68), could lay out a dress because Dawn would be coming for a visit later. Now, I really didn't think she would do this as she never has done that before, but when I arrived at home, she had picked out a dress and had a whole complete outfit laid out even down to the jewelry and make-up. Needless to say, being the first for this, made Dawn extremely happy and we both had a most enjoyable evening together. Cheers---

Dawn HH ;)

:o Thanks Dawn, What a fantastic partner you have. I WISH!!!

Good luck to both of you. Long may it continue.

Muddypaws:mecry:

• 2 years later...

Hi Anita, I've read all the parts of this story, and find it fascinating. I situation I would love to be involved in. That's my fantasy too. My partner is a no-no to my shoes,some 5" and i love them all. so the whole picture is for me a wonderful fantasy. Don't stop now. Muddypaws.