The Things We Overlook.

There have been many times in life I have overlooked the most simple of things. I THOUGHT I really had something to complain about then along comes a story or the image of someone whos had it much worse.

We complain about shoes.. then see someone with no feet or maybe missing a leg. We decide we dont like the car were driving then see a car thats been wrecked on a tow truck. We dont like what were having for dinner then see a man on the side of the road holding a sign that says ' will work for food '.

I had resentment for my folks when I was younger. I didnt like some of the things that were pushed upon me. I didnt care for some of their ' rules '.

I read this story ( which is true ) and had to call my folks and say hello and tell them that I will be visiting this weekend.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/will-orphan-davion-s-courage-bring-him-hope--164213337.html

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Good for you.  Your parents love you, and it's so painful to them that they have to let you go out in the world.  You don't have children yet, do you?  They're born to break your heart, and you have only yourself to blame, because you want them to go out into the world and it hurts.

I hope the boy's story works out happy.  It's often forgotten that fostered children miss parents in adulthood.  Will you keep us updated?