I Need Advice

newheeler

Hello all!

Couple of weeks (well over 2 months now) i've ordered pair of domina 101 from howcool.com. They haven't arrived since then. I contacted twice them now saying they are sorry but they still didn't recieve my special order (which could take up to 8 weeks to be ready to be shipped). I don't know what can i do now, any suggestion?

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

Hello all!

Couple of weeks (well over 2 months now) i've ordered pair of domina 101 from howcool.com. They haven't arrived since then. I contacted twice them now saying they are sorry but they still didn't recieve my special order (which could take up to 8 weeks to be ready to be shipped). I don't know what can i do now, any suggestion?

I once ordered some Dagger boots from Bananashoes. Also took forever to arrive, and everytime I emailed them it was soon, next week, any time. I'm inclined to believe them though as any chain is only as strong as the weakest link, and if the supplier is not forthcoming, there's not a whole lot the reseller can do. The fact that I easily got my money back when I canceled the order certainly helped me to believe them. Ironically, within a month of canceling the order the boots did arrive. Go figure!