Yes? No? Doesnt Matter?

Another riddle in a different format. Its an older riddle and i would ask if you have heard this to let others play.

The way this works is I can give 3 responses. They are " yes ", " no ", " doesnt matter ". I will tell you what the scene is and you have to figure out what happened.

You can ask questions and I will give one of the 3 responses from above.

Here is the scene.

" A man is found dead out in a desert. He has no wallet, no cell phone and is pretty banged up. His shirt is missing and all he has on his body is a pair of pants. In his hand is a broken match stick. "

What happened to him?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

He died from dehydration

NO!

I caught him picking his teeth and ejected him from my car on the way back from dining out in Las Vegas.

NO! He wasnt on a date with you. ;)

Was he hit by a camel train?

Well I have had a bit of a think, forget the camel train bit, I reckon he fell out of a DC10 when the cargo door gave way.

life is not a rehearsal

Was he hit by a camel train?

Well I have had a bit of a think, forget the camel train bit, I reckon he fell out of a DC10 when the cargo door gave way.

No and No.

There was an aeroplane with engine problems and so they had to lighten the load. This included the entire crew and passengers taking their clothes off. This didn't work so then they drew straws to decide who should jump from the plane to save the others. He drew the shortest straw (or in this case match).

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

He's drawn the short straw and they've half eaten him before heading off.

Im going to give you this one on a ' technicality '.

The dead guy was involved in ' drawing lots ' or the ' shortest straw ' as you mentioned. He was taken and beaten to death in the desert.