7" Heels For Gbp£12 / $18! Super Platforms At New Look Uk

I stopped by New look this week and bought my wife some super platforms high heels in the sale, only £12! They also have them in black. I thought I'd share the news in case anyone else was looking for cheap super platforms!

They are also available on the website:

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/red-super-platform-court-shoes-_287553560

post-715-0-82248900-1380829066_thumb.jpg

post-715-0-84006300-1380829070_thumb.jpg

I like their webshop as they do sell internationally. But those platforms...... not my thing. In the end take away the platforms and you're still only effectively left with 4 inches. Not enough for my taste.

I've tried those on in store (in various colours). They actually don't look so outrageous when worn with bootcut jeans (with plenty of heel still showing). I was almost tempted by the sale price and they are a lot of fun to wear, but I know I wouldn't wear them regularly so I spent my £12 on a skirt instead which is a lot more versatile for day-to-day heeling.

If anyone does buy the superplatforms it'd be great to see some photos out-and-about. I saw plenty of )female) customers trying them on for fun in store, but I've never seen anyone wearing them

If you like it, wear it.

I stopped by New look this week and bought my wife some super platforms high heels in the sale, only £12! They also have them in black. I thought I'd share the news in case anyone else was looking for cheap super platforms!

They are also available on the website:

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/red-super-platform-court-shoes-_287553560

great choice love them

Now I know where to get jackstands for my lifted offroading truck :) ( joke folks )

Hey!  you would be able to wax the roof without a ladder!! I like platforms a lot but think these may be even a bit much, although I'd like to try them on as sleekheels did.

I knew a few of you might complain the platform is too high! However viewed from behind those 7 inch heels look amazing and my wife is much shorter than me so these work great :)

Apart from finding the toebox a little cramped they are quite easy to move in where as my "heelless" wedges prove quite hard but then it's a 4" lift compared to a 5" lift.

Al