Need Help Identifying A Few Shoes

saudade

Ok, I need help identifying who makes these shoes, and I know of anywhere this is basically the place to ask.

First up, I think these are Alexander Mcqueens based on the heel/overall style but I could be wrong. Can't place their model name though, only image I have.

Exhibit A;

Posted Image

Ok next up is no clue boots,

Exhibit B:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And some cool stiletto pumps with chrome extras (seeing a pattern? >.<)

Exhibit C:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a macy's ad image, they're just cool looking but i can't place them.

Exhibit D:

Posted Image

Any help would be appreciated, but I don't expect much I haven't been lucky finding any clues. Thanks in advance!

Heh, the macy's ones are the least of my worries, it was the third pair I was hoping for someone recognizing. OH WELL, thanks anyway though Heelster! Guess I'll keep trying.

Yes the first is an Alexander McQueen I found a similar that titles them as "Armadillo" with a reference title directed at the heel.

Sadly no details from a few sites on the platform or heel heights but circa £400-450 touch. OUCH!

Al

The Exhibit D are very nice - I figured that Zappos would have - I figured wrong.  The simple, classic and timeless Mary-Jane is one of my favorite styles to see.  Always has been since they were brought to my attention as "girls shoes" in kindergarten.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I think the boots could Maxaria too. They are made on the same last as the shoe have the same heel and share many of the other design similarities.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.