What Do You Think Of These Shoes I Just Ordered?

trevor

I just ordered 3 pairs of the bombshell-51 from the highest heel. I ordered the patent black for me in size 12 and the red patent and black patent for the wife in size 7. they wont be available till the beginning of October. these are actually 7 inches in a 12 and 63/4 inches in the 7. just google in bombshell-51 high heels and they will come up at different sites. what does everyone think of these? I think they will look really hot.

I bought the kissable-71 platform heels last year or the year before in black patent- white patent and red patent in size 7 for the wife and a black patent in size 12 for me. these are close but these are much higher. I find the higher the heel the sexier the shoe. because of the platform my wife wears those all the time with no problem. when we go on cruises or las vegas she wears them every night. she gets a lot of looks when wearing those shoes. I find them fun to wear also. now these are much higher so we will have to see how she handles these. I cant wait to try these either.

Trevor I just got off the phone and they said that they will be sent out FedEx Friday. When I visited with him I said that a person on a web site mentioned these and he ordered 3 pair. He then said I know who you are talking about. And then he said that explains a lot all of a sudden they have had several orders for the bombshell 51. Then I mentioned that they were for myself and he said that a good amount of the heels sold are for male wearers. So Monday or Tuesday we should see heels

jerbare I sent you an email. did you get it. yes its a good thing that we got them when we did. this has happened before where I had to wait 6 months after they were sold out. I love these heels. they are super high and just enough of a challenge to make them fun to walk in. how did you find them to walk in?

This pair is the highest heel that I have but they are not bad to walk in. It will take time for me to master them but I am going to work on it. The one thing that I found out is that there must be quite a few men that likes extreme heels after Trevor posted this heel they became a hot item that now the size 12-13 wont be available till Dec.post-16522-0-00548400-1381514230_thumb.jpost-16522-0-80957800-1381514367_thumb.jpost-16522-0-22490000-1381514491_thumb.j