Bordello/pleaser Teeze-06W

JL

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a pair of the 'new' Teeze-06W the other day. The W stands for Wide-Width.

From reading everything on HHP and the Internet in general about the Teeze-06 shoes, I expected them to be a bit small - as much of what I've read said that these shoes run a size small.

They're available up to a size 15 - all in Wide Width!!

I ordered black patent.

Today, they showed up.

Here I am, expecting to be disappointed.

BUT... I wasn't!!!  Out of the box they came, and right onto my feet!! As if they were custom-made at that. Incredibly comfortable, and VERY easy to walk in. 

All of the websites (including Pleaser's) stated that the heel was 5.75" with a 1.75" hidden platform. Well, when you wear tugboat shoes as I do, ratios and proportions vary -- the heel is 6.25"!!!

I bought them via eBay from Beston Shoes -- $72 plus shipping. Here's the link:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/BORDELLO-TEEZE-06W-5-3-4-Heel-1-3-4-Hidden-PF-Pump-/370887728890

Posted Image

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Quite a while back, I bought a pair of Teeze-07 which are actually the same shoes with Mary Jane buckle straps. I also found them to be comfortable, easy to walk in, and attractive. If only the toe box could be shaped or molded without the use of the sewed seams, I would like them even better. Oh well, JL! Have fun wearing your high spike heeled platform pumps. What's the thickness or height of the Size 15 Teeze-06 platforms?

• 1 month later...

Any pics of them on? I'm growing quite curious of how they look, with prior knowledge and view of when I owned a pair (size 12s; they fit, but were rather tight, small fit as people stated but still wearable).

I'm especially curious now because I feel as though I've seen a lady wearing them at, of all places (but on a Sunday), a Chuck E. Cheese today. Safe to say: curiosity spiked up!

Formally "HHDude"

Sorry for the delayed response...

Unfortunately I don't (yet) have any pics... 

What I can tell you is that they are really true to size -- so if a 12 was a bit tight, get the 12W -- they'll be perfect.

They're damn comfortable - with factory padded insoles... The only improvement I could see being needed is rather than the insole being padded vinyl, they should be lined with padded satin. Because of the angle of insertion, the satin would help the feet glide right in.

Go for it!!!

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16