Dad Does ' Daisy Dukes ' To School Daughter.

I'm not sure that would be too effective if I did that. I could probably wear those shorts into town and not get a response from the locals - - - but if I put on some strappy heels, that would do it.

Those look like a pair of " Po Folk" swim trunks.

I dunno, to me, his shorts look exactly the same as the shorts we all wore in the 80s, male or female. The hair is better.

That's what I thought, and I wish they would come back. I HATE the shorts of today! I can't stand the shorts that come dowwn to or below the knee. When I use to race bicycles I had legs that would make you cry they looked so good. I certainly did not want to cover them up. It was about the best thing I had for getting Womans attention. We did find some shorts that are a little shorter at cabellas. I tried some womans shorts That if they had been about an inch or 2 longer you never would have known they were Womans BRING BACK THE SHORTER SHORTS!

Those look like a pair of " Po Folk" swim trunks.

ROFLMAO! I just had Grandpa explain that one to me! THAT is funny!

You see lots of guys in shorts like that in the UK...

I couldnt wear something like that.. wish I could though..

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Not too bad. Bravo to that guy. Funny thing, I wear skirts (including 15 inch minis) all over the place, even as far as New York City, but I can't bring myself to wear shorts of any style beyond my front porch. Go figure.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Life's like that sometimes. Back in the day I could wear stiletto boots just about anywhere but I could never bring myself to wear any kind of pump unless I was en femme. It's different now of course! ;)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.