My Wife's Chunky Heeled Mary Janes

Sorry, but if you're seeking honest personal views, then I have to say that for me personally, I find them very boring and frumpy. For me, you can't beat a plain, classic court/pump with a lovely high stiletto heel and no straps whatsoever. Straps only break the lovely sheer line of the stockinged leg as it descends from the thigh right down over the arched instep and to the low-cut toe of the court shoe. But then, we're all different, and although I'm a no-straps-and-no-platforms man, I'm well aware that many of you like Mary Janes, clumpy office heels and platforms etc. There's something for everybody! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit to not being the greatest fan of this style, I do think that you should be congratulated in getting your wife to let you post pictures of her legs on the net! my wife loves seeing her pic ( see legs on the left ) has she any other heels we could see pics of? Yours, High heels from Wiltshire. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

i love mary janes...they are probably my favorite style actually....

your wifes shoes look great....i really love that style....what brand are they?

The shoes are from UK store Schuh - www.schuh.co.uk - but I don't think they are part of their current range.

simo; Although I am not a fan of low heel mary jane shoes, I must compliment your wife on her gorgeous legs.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...