High Heel Place Welcomes Brandspankin

Tech

Dear brandspankin,Welcome to High Heel Place. Please do take the time to introduce yourself here before doing anything else..Feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.Do take some time to read our website rules / guidance notes and if you get stuck, our FAQ's are also updated frequently..As a member who has JUST registered, you will only be able to see 3 of our forums, so might be wondering where the rest of the forums have gone?Well, until you drop in here and introduce yourself, by way of replying to this thread/topic, the rest of what HHPlace has to offer remains hidden...This is deliberate, and is designed to give total newbies the chance to read the important things, and a chance to post an intro for others to get to know you a little better.As soon as you have introduced yourself here, that will be your 1st post, and you should instantly be able to see the rest of the forums...Its our way of really wanting to welcome you gradually, to be sure you dont miss the rules and help available, and encourage you to take part.So on behalf of the team, and all of our existing members who will hopefully also welcome you...Welcome to High Heel Place :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well, this is new. I used to post on this site a long time ago but I honestly can't remember my log in details so I may recognise a few people on here. Basically, I'm here again and now I have a girl that is totally cool with my high heel fetishes and cross dressing and everything else too. She's also a great friend, beautiful and funny as hell. So, I guess, I'm the luckiest guy in the world