Adjectives To Describe Heels?

So what's with the word "funky"? I always use it in the sense of cool and stylish, but I've seen others use the word with far less flattering intent implied (apparently it means "foul-smelling" too). Any other adjectives people associate with heels?

If you like it, wear it.

Vertiginous

Now that you've mentioned it I remember seeing "vertiginous heels" especially in newspaper/magazine articles.

We often drop the "high" from "high heels" and just call them heels, but I rather like calling them "high heels", I think it sounds more exciting. There's something similar about "strappy sandals" rather than just "sandals" (though I'm not sure that "strippy sandals" has the same allure). The other one that springs to mind is "slinky slingbacks".

If you like it, wear it.

Maervelous Megan, it seems that Susceptible SleekHeels has succumbed to Luring Letterland! I had no idea such a place existed, I shall have to watch out for that. (Thanks for the video clips). Other adjectives.... "Killer Heels" is one that never really appealed to me (nor with music, as in "killer tune").

If you like it, wear it.